7th September 2013, 11:52 AM
BCMKTG

Last 5 years question papers with answers of Mumbai University for FYB.Com

i want last 5 years question papers with answer of mumbai university for fybcom please

19th February 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers with answers of Mumbai University for FYB.Com

Please l am requested to you I want a question paper of fybcom of commerce I need to study for a last five year question paper with answer
12th March 2016, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers with answers of Mumbai University for FYB.Com

I want last 2 years question papers of fybcom ( idol ).My subjects are business economics, maths & stats, fc, business communication, environment studies, accounting n finance mgmt., introduction to business. please send it on my mail id - [email protected], immediately.
10th August 2016, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

I want last 2 years question papers of fybcom ( idol ).My subjects are business economics, maths & stats, fc, business communication, environment studies, accounting n finance mgmt., introduction to business. please send it on my mail id - [email protected], immediately.
7th November 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I WANT LAST 5 YEARS QUESTION PAPER OF ALL SUBJECTS OF FYBCOM SEMESTER 1. PLEASE SEND IT ON MY ID [email protected] please send me immediately TAHNK YOU.
22nd February 2017, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I want last 2 years question papers with answer of fybcom ( IDOL ).My subjects and Answer Language is MARATHI. Please send it on my mail id - [email protected]
kindly please help me as soon as possible.
22nd February 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

KINDLY PROVIDE ME PAST PAPERS WITH SOLUTION FYBOM SEM 2 MATHS(al least 5)
MY MAIL ID [email protected]
15th March 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I want bc paper of fybcom sem 1 with solution at least 5 papers
My mail I'd is [email protected]
8th April 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Last 5 years question papers with answers of Mumbai University for FYB.Com

I want last 2 years question papers of fybcom ( idol ).My subjects are business economics, maths & stats, fc, business communication, environment studies, accounting n finance mgmt., introduction to business. please send it on my mail id

aparnarupwate6@gmail
13th July 2017, 04:14 PM
leena@123

I want last 5 years question papers with answer of fyca ( IDOL ).My subjects and Answer Language is MARATHI. Please send it on my mail id [email protected]
11th December 2017, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I want last 2 years question papers of f.y..b.com ( idol ). My subjects are business economics, maths & stats, fc, business communication, environment studies, accounting and finance management, introduction to business. Please send it on my mail id - [email protected], immediately.
28th January 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I have last five years bcom questions with answers, for mumbai university of open learning??
11th March 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I want last 3 years question papers of fybcom ( idol ). Please send it on my mail id

[email protected]
9th October 2018, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I want last 3 years fybcom 1 sem question paper pleas send me
My email: [email protected]
9th October 2018, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I have last five years bcom questions with answers, for mumbai university
[email protected]
3rd November 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I want last 2 years FYBMS semester 1 question paper of fc (foundation course) subject
5th November 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I want last 5 year question paper with solutions of Mumbai university for all six subjects of semester 1
Send me
My email - [email protected]
5th November 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I want last 5 year question paper with solutions of Mumbai university for all six subjects of semester 1
Std fy b. Com
Send me a copy
My email ID
[email protected]
11th November 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Please send last 4 years fybcom questions paper with answers
[email protected]
19th November 2018, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I WANT LAST 2 YEARS QUESTION PAPER OF foundation course SUBJECTS OF FYBCOM SEMESTER 1. PLEASE SEND IT ON My Mail ID [email protected] please send me immediately TAHNK YOU.[/QUOTE]
3rd December 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Last 5 years question paper fybcom Mumbai University All subject
Email:- [email protected]
18th February 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I want Last 5 years question papers with answers of Mumbai University for FYB.Com idol..please mail me on [email protected]
19th April 2019, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

A plot of something was sold for rs.20,00,000 through a broker who charged 1% brokerage to the buyer and 1.2% from the seller. Find the amount 1) Received by the seller 2)Paid by the buyer 3)Received by the broker
28th August 2019, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I want sem 3s y bcom business economics paper with answers
18th September 2019, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

1 find the number of share sold for rs 74700 by a company if the market value of each share was rs 150 and the brokerage was 0.4.parsantage,
23rd September 2019, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I want fybcom maths sem2 last five years question paper with solution answer plz send me on iramrizvi92@gmail .com
11th October 2019, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I want FC sem 1 ATKT questions peppers of 2016 to 2018
Send it to my email address [email protected]
1st November 2019, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Send me
My email - [email protected]
3rd December 2019, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Please provide questions paper with answers for last 5 years.S.Y.B.com please send on this mail ID

[email protected]
20th January 2020, 07:45 PM
Gitanjali Vasudev Kangude

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers with answers of Mumbai University Idol for FYB.Com

I want last 5 years question papers with answer of fyca ( IDOL ).My subjects all subject in English and Answer Language is English. Please send it on my mail id [email protected]
31st January 2020, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I want Last 5 years question papers with answers of Mumbai University for FYB.Com idol..please mail me on [email protected]
3rd February 2020, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I want last 3 years question papers with answers of fy bcom (IDOL). My subjects are business economics, maths & stats, business communication, environment studies, accounting & finance mgmt, introduction to business. Please send it on my e-mail ID is - [email protected]
9th March 2020, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Fybcom semister 2 mumbai University question paper account with solution
11th March 2020, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

I want last 2 years exam paper with answers of FY B.COM
My subjects are business economics, maths & stats, business communication, environment studies, accounting & finance mgmt.
My Email : [email protected]
13th March 2020, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Define 'Committee". Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Committees?
15th March 2020, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I want 2017 and 2018 fy sem 2 question paper with solution BC subject
16th March 2020, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I want last 3years question paper with solution of fybcom idol in correspondence ...please send me on my email id . [email protected]
22nd March 2020, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want bc paper of fybcom sem 2 with solution at least 5 papers
My mail I'd is [email protected]
please send this I hungry request to you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?