12th June 2010, 02:32 PM
bhanuja sharma

Entrance exams for event management and its fee structure and top colleges?

Could You Plz give me some information about entrance exam for event management and its fee structure and what all things are needed for it..and best institutes for event management..

Related Questions:
  1. Possible to do event management along with graduation in B.Com? Which are the top colleges in Mumbai for the same? How to get admission there? What is the fee structure?
  2. Which institute to join for Event Management course? Fee structure and entrance exam?
  3. What is the fee structure of Event Management course?
  4. How can I qualify the entrance exam of National Institute of Event Management? What is the fee structure of the same? -- [New]
  5. Details of various entrance exams for Aeronautical Engineering in India? Top colleges in India and their fee structure?
  6. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  7. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Bachelor of Event Management/Hospitality Management program? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  8. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  9. Can Arts students apply for BCA?
  10. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  11. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  12. In which colleges can I get after scoring 50% in 12th? What is the fee structure and when will be the entrance exam?
  13. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  14. Previous years papers of M.Tech? Ranking of the top colleges? Fee structure of both government?
  15. Hw to do BCA after passing 12th?
  16. Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take admission through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  17. Is there any management seat in top B.Schools? How much is the fee structure?
  18. Best colleges for MPT in Tamilnadu and Bangalore for specialization in Orthopeadics and Neurology? What is the fee structure?
12th June 2010, 03:57 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams for event management and its fee structure and top colleges?

top colleges fees structure is very high up to started 2 lakh per year.
13th June 2010, 07:02 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for event management and its fee structure and top colleges?

dear friend

If you are interested in event management course, than these colleges are best for
event management courses, So please check these colleges-

National Institute of Event Management - www.niemindia.com.

Amity Institute of Event Management, New Delhi

Indian Institute of Event Management, Mumbai

Event Management Development Institute, IES Management College, Mumbai

International Center for Event Marketing, New Delhi.
21st June 2010, 01:27 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,
You can get the details about the entrance test and fee structures from the site:
www.clickindia.com › ... › Professional Studies,
In the following sites you will get top colleges offering event management:
www.studynation.com/.../list-top-event-management-colleges,
www.indiaedu.com/career-courses/eventmanagement/
Best of luck.
30th June 2010, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to know mpm fee structure
31st July 2010, 05:13 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

hello friend,
Event management has very good career prospects.
There are top ranked institutes offering event management course:

Amity Institute of Event Management, AKC House, E-27, Defence Colony, New Delhi
Event Management Development Institute, IES Management College,Mumbai,
Indian Institute of Event Management, 144 Laxmi Plaza, New Likin Road, Andheri West, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Management, D-3, Defence Colony, NewDelhi
International Institute of Event Management,Juhu
National Institute of Event Management, Mumbai

All the best!
23rd October 2010, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

can hotel mgmt graduates opt for event mgmt career? what are the prospects?
31st October 2010, 08:40 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

Managing any event element comes under the event management. The event could be just about anything - a musical night, a fashion show, a corporate seminar, an exhibition, a conference, a sports event, product or brand launch or even a wedding or birthday bash.A good sized firm would have a staff of 30-40 people grouped in three main departments. At times, if it’s a big event, a part of the work (catering, music, security, advertising, etc) is sub-contracted to smaller firms.
The marketing department comprises of a mixed bag of professionals drawn from sales and marketing, public relations, advertising and mass communication.
Freshers(graduates) are paid Rs 500-1000 a day with grub and at times clothes thrown in. Many Indian university offers a course in event management either at the undergraduate or postgraduate-level , some of them are:
-National Institute of Event management, In Pune and Mumbai
-EMDI institute of Media and communication, In Dubai, Delhi and Mumbai
-Event management institute, Ahamedabad and Delhi
10th November 2010, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

did emdi institute of media and communication in Chennai is not worth join ? because am decided to join in this college...
26th December 2010, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the proceduer and the fee structure of event management
5th January 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

plz give information of a fee structure & duration this course
24th January 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for event management
26th February 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

want to persue my post grad. in event mangt. kindly provide me the list of the top institues of the concern area.
24th March 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees foer event anagment
28th March 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

IS MAKING CAREER IN EVENT MANAGEMENT A GUD OPTION &WHAT ARE IT'S FUTURE PROSPECTS
16th April 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to knw the dates for d entrance exams for event management courses?
19th April 2011, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

ive just given my 12th boards and im interested in event managment...well but the thing is tht there is no degree course for event management in india as far as my researches so i wanted to have a qualification and thn go for any of the diploma in event management so i was apllying for b.sc(fashion designing) from amity noida and then go for the diploma course in event management from NIEM or EMDI.... so just wanted to know am I ON THE RIGHT TRACK??
19th April 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

20th April 2011, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

plz may i knw fees structure & eligibility for event management??????????????????
27th April 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

hey is pune gud for event management?.......and suggest me the best colleges for event management
29th April 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

IS ASHOK INLEAD SCHOOL OF HOSPITALITY AT GURGAON (new delhi) IS BEST TO DO post graduation diploma in event mgmt & media course course fee is RS2 LAKH ?? please any one tell me i am confuse abt my carrer ?
10th May 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about college of event and media i want to join mba course ugc recognaised
17th May 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

hello. i wana 2 take admission in event management n i have no idea about this.so please provide me detail on my number 7870237249 or my mail [email protected]
29th May 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to knw abt entrance exam dates n its fee structure of event management cource so plz provide me the details of it on my mail [email protected] and i m intrested to do the degree cource of it, thank you.
31st May 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY 2 YEARS PG DIPLOMA COURSE IN EVENT MANAGEMENT?IF YES,PLZ GIVE INFO ABOUT INSTITUTES OTHER THAN MUMBAI.
21st June 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

is any enterence exam or an interview can we fight or not
30th June 2011, 05:57 PM
swastik08

hi dear,
If you are interested in event management course, than these colleges are best for

thanks
10th July 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

fees struction varies from college to college....... generally...... its around 1 lakhs to 1 lakhs to 2 lakhs.
10th July 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
fees ... depends on college to college.... it varies between 1 lakh to 2 lakhs.
11th July 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of b.ed in mjpru bareilly.
13th July 2011, 02:11 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,

thanks
14th July 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to knw the top event mng college in delhi or ncr having gud placement
15th July 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
IS ASHOK INLEAD SCHOOL OF HOSPITALITY AT GURGAON (new delhi) IS BEST TO DO post graduation diploma in event mgmt & media course course fee is RS2 LAKH ?? please any one tell me i am confuse abt my carrer ?
hey,,,i am also thinkig bout taking admission in INLEAD for p.g. diploma in event management.have you come across some conclusion? if yes then plz inform me asap,,send me an e-mail at [email protected]
waiting for your reply.
thnx.
15th July 2011, 09:36 PM
fazlu
Member+

this require minimum graduation from a recognized university...
many institute are available:
24th July 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the name of colleges in mumbai offering correspondence event management courses.
26th July 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
kindly reply soon........
26th July 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
kindly reply soon........
31st July 2011, 07:59 PM
manvi relia

my question is that..how much percentage needed for entering niem in mumbai...and its free structure.
12th August 2011, 03:35 PM
Anish.ysr

For Bangalore - classes starting in aug
Check out teami.org
14th August 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam ?
2nd October 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

when is the entrance exam for event management for the year 2012???
23rd October 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw if ther is any good event management college 4m where i cn do mba in event management in bangalore?
31st October 2011, 10:50 AM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear

thank you
31st October 2011, 11:24 PM
imcool.raone

Hi dear,

Thanks
13th November 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

what subject is required in 12th to purue a career in event management & wt r d entrance exam 4 it
20th November 2011, 10:55 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

dear friend,

good luck
7th December 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

may i know about the fees structure and entrance exam of niem?? 9506523231
7th December 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know that sm colleges r providing mba with event mngt so it is better to do it or only pgdem.plz inform me on [email protected]
31st December 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Entrance exams for event management and its fee structure and top colleges?

Quote:
hi! i want to knw the fees of event management studies and also the types of levels to becum professional event planner
22nd January 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
its better to do Master degree in Event management rather then doing a diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?