3rd September 2012, 11:59 AM
sumathikts

Previous years question papers with answers of Postal Assistant Examination

res. sir/mam

my name is amit. i wanted to have the previous year question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. also i wanted to know which book should i buy for practice myself for the coming examinatin.

7th September 2012, 07:56 PM

Default Re: Previous years question papers with answers of Postal Assistant Examination

17th September 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers with answers of Postal Assistant Examination

please sent last year question of postal assistant in hindi lang
21st September 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

res. sir/mam

my name is malthi i wanted to have the previous year question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. also i wanted to know which book should i buy for practice myself for the coming examinatin. and plz send mail model question paper. my id [email protected]
2nd October 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

my name is praveena. i wanted to have the previous year question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. also i wanted to know which book should i buy for practice myself for the coming examinatin.and when the exam will be conducted.
sir/mam please tell me when the exam date declared.my mail id [email protected]
4th October 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

plz send previous question papers. my email id is [email protected]
8th October 2012, 05:54 PM
swati.navtake

17th October 2012, 06:22 PM

plz send previous years question paper..my mail id:[email protected]
12th November 2012, 05:27 PM
sandhya mraju

Post Re: Previous years question papers with answers of Postal Assistant Examination

Sir,

My name is Sandhya , Please sent the previous question papers of postal assistant to my email id . my email id is [email protected]

Your 's faithfully
Sandhya mk
12th November 2012, 06:52 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Hey iam attached the previous year postal assistant papers.

You can follow those papers.

Best of luck.
16th November 2012, 01:33 PM
JANAMJAI LAGURI

Post Re: last 6th years question papers with answers of Postal Assistant Examination

res. sir/mam

my name is Janamjai Laguri. i wanted to have the previous year question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. also i wanted to know which book should i buy for practice myself for the coming examination.

thanks

with regards
janamjai laguri
19th January 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

please send previous year question papers with answer. my mail id : [email protected]
19th January 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

please send previous year question paper with answers on my mail id. [email protected]
5th March 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]
13th March 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
please send me previous question paper with answer of clerk post examination in indian post office
14th March 2013, 11:47 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear........

The list of best books from where you can get previous year question with solved answers & i am attached some papers you can follow....

Good luck..........
Attached Files
File Type: doc Postal Assistant Exam - 1.doc(31.0 KB, 354 views)
File Type: doc Postal Assistants Exam-2.doc(26.5 KB, 292 views)
15th April 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

plz send me previous years question papers with answers of Postal Assistant Examination

my email id is [email protected]
13th May 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous years question papers with answers of Postal Assistant Examination

my email id is [email protected]
8th June 2013, 11:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumathikts View Post
res. sir/mam

my name is amit. i wanted to have the previous year question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. also i wanted to know which book should i buy for practice myself for the coming examinatin.

If you have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks then you are eligible for Postal assistant Exam .

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years old.You must know your local language very clearly.

Best Books for Postal Assistant Exam

Postal Asst/Sorting Asst Guide 01 Edition
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
Price: Rs. 102

Department of Posts: Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Exam
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant (2012)
Price: Rs. 135

I have attached the Question papers of Postal Assistant exam so please check it out.
9th June 2013, 07:02 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
res. sir/mam

Postal Assistant Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

~If you wish to give this exam then you need to pass higher secondary examination or its equivalent of a recognized board.

~You need to get minimum 60% of marks at 10+2 level if you are a general category candidate.

~For OBC candidates the percentage to secure is 55% and for SC/ST candidates the percentage to secure is 45% of marks in aggregate.

~The lower age limit for giving this exam is 18 years and the upper age limit is 27 years.

~You need to know the local language of the state where you will be posted. If you have studied hindi at matriculation level even that would do.

~Written exam will be objective type and it will last for two hours. After that you will have to sit for a computer test and its duration is 30 minutes.

~There will be four sections in the exam and from each section 25 questions will come. Total marks allotted for the exam is 100. Stress on the following areas: General Knowledge, Mathematics, English and Reasoning.

Postal Assistant Exam Books:-

Department of Posts: Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Exam
by Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications

DOP/SA Postal/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Test
by Jain, Sharma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Department Of Posts: Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant Recruitment Exam
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

For the papers please download the attachment below.

Hope this helps :-> :->
16th June 2013, 04:24 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
res. sir/mam

Dear Aspirant,

Postal Assistant Question paper

A candidate who have passed out their 12th std. in any discipline from recognized Board Exam can apply for this examination.....

A candidate must have secure at least 60% in their 12th Std....

Age of candidate should be minimum 18 years....

Age of candidate should not exist 27 years.....

There will be two stages of Exam first is Written Exam Consists Objective types of Question then after Personal Interview....

A candidate should have Good Knowledge of Computer......

Exam Pattern:-

## Total Marks- 100

## Total no. of Questions- 100

## Time Duration- 2 Hours.

Books for Better Preparation:-

DOP/SA Postal/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Test
Author: Jain, Sharma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Department Of Posts: Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant Recruitment Exam
Author: R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Here i have attached some of Previous years Question paper which are very useful to you so, please check it out.......

All the best

With Regards.......
Dharm
10th March 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is sharmi and I want all the previous 5years of questions paper with solved answers to prepare for sorting assistant exam in post office plse send it on my mail [email protected]
16th April 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers with answers of Postal Assistant Examination[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?