28th August 2017, 11:27 PM
sanjaysonton

Last 5 years question papers of B.Com General 3rd year

Where can I get last 5 years question papers of B.Com General 3rd year? Can you please share with me? or let me know the links from which I can download all the papers? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Accountancy sample question papers for BCom 3rd year exam of Calcutta University
  2. Previous 5 year Question Papers of 3rd year B.Com course of Gujarat University?
  3. Last 10 years SBI exam question papers for clerk post with answers? I am in B.Com 3rd year
  4. Previous 5 years question papers of Kannur University BCom 2nd year exam
  5. Previous 5 year Question Papers for 3rd year B.Com course of Gujarat University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Previous 5 years papers of 3rd year B.COM Computer Applications of Tamilnadu Open University?
  7. Last 5 years question papers with answers for T.Y.BCom exam?
  8. Previous 6 years question papers of BSc(MLT) 3rd year exam offered in Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences
  9. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.), 3rd Year, General Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. CAT Eligibility based on aggregate marks in first two years of graduation?
  11. Previous few years solved question papers for 3rd year B.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University
  12. B.Com managment 2nd and 3rd year model question papers?
  13. Previous years question papers of distance BCom 1st year exam of Andhra University
  14. Last 3 years question papers of SY.Bcom all subjects in Pune University?
  15. Can I get admission to study MBA(HR) through CMAT if having supplementary in BCom 3rd year?
  16. Mathematical & Statistical Techniques II question papers of previous year for Mumbai University BCom(H) 1st year exam.
  17. Last 5 year question papers of T.Y.BCom Pune University
  18. Previous years question papers of BSc(Mathematics) 3rd year exam of Madurai Kamaraj University -- [New]
29th August 2017, 08:22 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of B.Com General 3rd year

B.Com Third Year papers are uploaded here.

Here is the link to access these papers.

Last edited by ajjuravi; 13th September 2022 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Google Drive links replaced by attachments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?