30th December 2012, 03:23 PM
kavitatiwari

Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University?

plz send me last 5yrs question paper of ty.bcom accounting and finance of mumbai university on my id

24th October 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University?

[QUOTE=kavitatiwari;3000989]plz send me last 5yrs question paper of ty.bcom accounting and finance of mumbai university on my id [email protected]
5th June 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University?

Which types of questions are asking in IPS officer Exam? I mean which subject ? If I learnt from commerce, so will they ask questions though T.Y.B.com syllabus???
1st September 2014, 07:03 PM
dharti94

plz provide me a last 5 years T.Y.B.A.F question paper of mumbai university of sem 5 and 6...
[email protected] this is my email.id i request u to snd me on this email.id
11th October 2014, 11:17 AM

plz send me last 5 year question paper of university of mumbai on my I.d
13th March 2015, 11:45 PM
mariyamal devendra

plz send me last 5yrs question paper of ty.bcom accounting and finance of mumbai university on my id
22nd January 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Tybcom sem 6 question papers for last 5 years
Email adress: [email protected]
25th March 2016, 05:56 AM
Unregistered

[email protected]
22nd February 2020, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Please send me last 5year question paper of financial and account
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?