21st July 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for M.Sc Physics course at University of Delhi? Fees criteria for it?

I have recently passed B.Sc from Punjab University with 70% marks and wanted to study higher education from University of Delhi. So, I want to ask the fees criteria for M.Sc Physics and the last date to apply for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Got less than 50% in graduation : Can I get admission to MSc Physics course? Which are the universities and what is the criteria?
  2. Admission procedure and fees structure for doing M.Sc space physics and astrophysics in Pune university?
  3. Eligibility to get MSc(Physics) admission in Delhi University for a candidate with 43% in BSc(Physics)?
  4. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  5. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [New]
  6. MSc Physics distance education last date? What is the fee structure for MSc Physics in distance education in Annamalai University
  7. List of universities and fee structure for pursuing Ph.D in Management
  8. How to apply for Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to study Engineering course? What is the eligibility criteria, fees and procedure for it?
  9. Last date of submission for MSc electronics fro session in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MSc Electronics in Delhi University?
  10. How to apply for MSc Physics after completing BSc computer science?
  11. Which is the best college to join B.Ed course in Distance Learning in Malapuram after completion of B.Com course?
  12. M.Sc. courses in Clinical research after B.Sc. in Biotechnology
  13. How many branches of St. Thomas Schools are available in Delhi? Details of fees, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?
  14. What is the date of availability of forms for MSc geology?
  15. How to get enrolled in IIT for MSc in Physics? I am currently pursuing BSc electronics from Delhi University
  16. Copy of MSc Physics entrance syllabus of Delhi University?
  17. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  18. Eligibility for B.Sc in Physics honors in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
30th July 2017, 10:43 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for M.Sc Physics course at University of Delhi? Fees criteria for it?

University of Delhi offers admission in PG courses through direct mode as well as entrance test.

Direct admission - 50% seats for students passed bachelor degree from University of Delhi only.

Entrance Test - Candidates passed bachelor degree with minimum 50%.

No, age bar to get admission in course. The application form for 2017 admission is closed now chance to get admission now.

The fee structure varies every year and for each courses and with different colleges of university.

For detail information visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?