15th February 2012, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for NATA Exam? Date of this Exam?

when is the last date to fill the form of nata exam? When is the exam going to start?

17th February 2012, 03:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for NATA Exam? Date of this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when is the last date to fill the form of nata exam? When is the exam going to start?
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture can be taken till 25th of September every year and to apply for it, you just need to visit your nearest NATA Test Center, collect the registration form, fill it up and submit it at the Test Center itself. After Submission of the registration form, you will get the schedule of the test which is conducted only on working days.
Therefore basically, its up to you, when you want to take the test but wont be allowed after 25th of September and there are many Test Centers which stops conducting tests even before the prescribed date. So, you must not delay your test for a long time and try to apply for it as soon as you can.
9th April 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

can I apply for NATA exam right now?I am waiting for my 2 results.What is the last date for applying!
19th April 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

when is the last date for applying nata? do we have any specific date? where wil we get application forms/l
19th April 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

WHEN IS THE LAST DATE FOR APPLYING NATA?DO WE HAVE ANY SPECIFIC DATE?WHERE WE GET NATA FORMS?
21st April 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

when is last date for applying for NATA 2012
27th June 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Date of exam of nata for batch 2012-13? What are the books required for it? How to apply for this exam or form?
27th June 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Date of exam of nata for batch 2012-13? What are the books required for it? How to apply for this exam or form?
27th June 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Date of exam of nata for batch of 2012-13? What is the study material for it? What is the last date for applying for form?
27th June 2012, 04:39 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.

The NATA Information Brochure (including Registration Form) is available for sale at a price of Rs.1000.00, which includes Nata Test fees, at the designated branches of “Axis Bank” from 15 March 2012.
The detailed procedure for registration is available in the Registration section on this website.
27th June 2012, 06:22 PM
cenahlr

hi,
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. NATA
Eligibility Criteria:

The eligibility criteria for admission to 5-year B.Arch. Course shall be as follows:
10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of examination with at least 50% aggregate mark OR
10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/ State Governments with 50% aggregate marks. OR
International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination
NATA Entrance Exam 2012 Important Dates:

Nata Test shall commence from 15th March, 2012 and can be given on any working day till 31st August, 2012 at designated Test Centres.
for more,
For more,
http://nata.in
27th June 2012, 07:12 PM
epson

Nata Test shall be conducted from March 15, 2012 to August 31, 2012 at designated Test Centers. So you have a chance to select the desired date between that. To register online :
www.nata.in.
NATA 2012 Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. You are required to Register well in advance to get the preferred test date.
28th June 2012, 12:28 AM
epson

Quote:
when is the last date for applying nata? do we have any specific date? where wil we get application forms/l
There is no such last date. The exam shall be conducted from March 15, 2012 to August 31, 2012 and since the registration Appointments are on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration should be done well in advance to get the preferred test date. Or else you will have to take the date which is left for you..

the application is available in
28th June 2012, 12:31 AM
epson

Quote:
when is last date for applying for NATA 2012
There is no such last date. If you register well in advance then there is a chance you getting the desired date actually the exam is conducted during March 15, 2012 to August 31, 2012 . for the registration you can go to the below link and fill the form:

www.nata.in
4th October 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

from where does NATA forms can be collected? what is the last date for form submission for 2013? when is the exam will be condeucted in 2013?
20th March 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

can i apply today for nata exam
13th April 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date of NATA application form 2013?
9th May 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
when is the last date of NATA application form 2013?
can i know the date of nata exam?
10th May 2013, 01:13 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
NATA 2013 Important Dates-
Availability for NATA 2013 information on site-Around 15 February 2013

NATA 2013 Exam Date- 2nd week of March 2013

NATA can be given on any working day from 20th March, 2013 onward, until further communication, at the
designated Test centres.

You are advised to appear for NATA, at least six working days prior to the cut off date for applying for admission to the colleges of their preference in respective states.

NATA 2013 Application Forms will be available at the DESIGNATED BRANCHES of ICICI Bank from 15 March 2013

List of Designated Branches of ICICI Bank is given in the NATA 2013 Brochure available under "Important Documents" on homepage. Details of additional branches if any, will be made available on this website shortly.
List of prospective test centers for registration will be available on this website shortly.

Registration for NATA 2013 will commence at Activated Test Centers from 20 March 2013

Eligibility:
Candidates having 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with mathematics as one of the subject, only are eligible for admission to B.Arch.Course.
Select a Test Center (from the website http://www.nata.in) at a location convenient to the candidate.

FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT NATA READ THE ENTIRE NATA 2013 BROCHURE CAREFULLY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?