15th December 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill SCRA exam offline? What is the last date to fill the form?

can we fill offline exams? and what was the last date of filling it

16th December 2011, 05:09 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill SCRA exam offline? What is the last date to fill the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can we fill offline exams? and what was the last date of filling it
SCRA : Special Class Railway Apprentices
-------------------------------------

This examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year and to apply for this examination you must have completed your 12Th examination or Graduate degree course with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for SCRA Examination.

Age Requirement :
--------------

To apply for SCRA Examination, you must have attained the age of 17 years and not have attained the age of 21 Years.

Upper age relaxation is applicable as :

>> For SC/ST Candidates : 5 Years
>> For OBC Candidates : 3 Years

The Notification of SCRA 2012 Examination was already announced on 22/Oct/2011 and the last date of apply for this examination was already over 21/Nov/2011, So you cant apply for SCRA Examination Now because the Online Registration was already Over.

So, You cant apply for SCRA 2012 Examination Now, Because the Registrations was already closed.

If you have missed the chance this year then please apply for this examination next year, SCRA Examination will be held on 29/Jan/2012.

So, please apply for this examination next year and for more Information please check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
16th December 2011, 07:19 PM
bishnu_g

Default Re: Can I fill SCRA exam offline? What is the last date to fill the form?

NO FRIEND THIS TIME YOU CANNOT FILL ONLINE AS PER THE INSTRUCTION OF UPSC.. AND THE online registration is closed now
best wishes
16th December 2011, 08:15 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentice.

SCRA exam is conducted by UPSC every year once to take qualified into Railway department as Apprentices post.

Eligibility criteria for SCRA exam:
You should have complete 12th class with PCM stream from a recognized university.
And your age should be 17 to 21 years.

Exam notification was release on 15th Oct 2011

And issuing of application form was closed on 14th Nov 2011.

And exam schedule to held on 29th Jan 2012.

You can get SCRA application either in Offline and Online mode.
For Offline mode:
SCRA exam application form will get in any head Post Office in your place.You should pay Rs.30/- to but the application form.
Then you should fill and send to authority in time.

For more details,then see this attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf scra2011_eng.pdf(101.4 KB, 71 views)
11th August 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

what's the last date of form submetion ?
15th August 2012, 09:27 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

SCRA : Special Class Railway Apprentices
-------------------------------------

This examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year and to apply for this examination you must have completed your 12Th examination or Graduate degree course with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for SCRA Examination.

Age Requirement :
--------------

To apply for SCRA Examination, you must have attained the age of 17 years and not have attained the age of 21 Years.

Upper age relaxation is applicable as :

>> For SC/ST Candidates : 5 Years
>> For OBC Candidates : 3 Years

The Notification of SCRA 2012 Examination was already announced on 22/Oct/2011 and the last date of apply for this examination was already over 21/Nov/2011, So you cant apply for SCRA Examination Now because the Online Registration was already Over.

So, You cant apply for SCRA 2012 Examination Now, Because the Registrations was already closed.

If you have missed the chance this year then please apply for this examination next year, SCRA Examination will be held on 29/Jan/2012.

So, please apply for this examination next year and for more Information please check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
4th November 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF scra EXAMINATION OF FILLING FORM OF 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?