6th August 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Last date of B.Sc Nursing form and admission in Maharashtra?

I want to get admission for B.Sc Nursing, so please inform me that what is the last date of application form of B.Sc Nursing in Maharashtra and what is the last date of admission?

1st September 2016, 01:19 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of B.Sc Nursing form and admission in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission for B.Sc Nursing, so please inform me that what is the last date of application form of B.Sc Nursing in Maharashtra and what is the last date of admission?
Currently, MH-CET applications are not released for the year 2017 exam.

MH-CET Exam is conducted in Maharashtra for Medical and Engineering aspirants.

MHT CET is conducted for admission to Health Science Courses that includes courses like MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTH/BOTh/BASLP/BP&O/B.Sc (Nursing)/BVSc & AH).

Candidate must score above 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in aggregate to be eligible for MH-CET exam.

For more information, you may visit: http://www.dmer.org

Some of the useful books for MH-CET Exam preparation are:

MHT - CET Medical for Admission into Medical Colleges of Maharashtra State Solved Papers (2014 - 2000) (English) 4th Edition (Paperback)
Author: Arihant Experts
Released: 2014
Publisher: Arihant
Price: Rs.275

Study Package For Mh Cet Mbbs Medical Exam Biology (English) 1 Edition (Paperback)
Released: 2015
Publisher: Disha Publication
Price: Rs.196

Study Package For Mh Cet Mbbs Medical Exam Physics (English) 1 Edition (Paperback)
Price: Rs.224

Study Package For Mh Cet Mbbs Medical Exam Chemistry (English) 1 Edition (Paperback)
Price: Rs.196

Study Package For MH CET MBBS Medical Exam Biology 2nd Edition (English) (Paperback)
Price: Rs.238
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?