7th May 2017, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?

Can I do BSc nursing after completion of G.N.M. nursing? Is any experience required for BSc nursing? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for BSc nursing in West Bengal?When will the application forms for BSc nursing be available in West Bengal in 2014?What syllabus to prepare for this exam?Where i find govt college for BSc nursing in West Bengal?When i get my entrance result of BSc nursing in West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of start of admission in BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  2. What is the date of sale of submission of forms for BSc fo West Bengal government
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the date of 2nd counseling of BSc Nursing in West Bengal
  5. Any possibility to take admission in government college of Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal itself? Procedure for admission?
  6. When will the BSc nursing forms be available in West Bengal?
  7. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  8. Can I get admission in West Bengal or any good government college?
  9. When the admission form going to be available for the post of BSc Nursing in West Bengal?
  10. What is the date of sale of application form for BSc Nursing in West Bengal?
  11. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  12. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing from West Bengal?
  14. What is the date of BSc Nursing 2nd counseling in West Bengal
  15. What is the date of BSc Nursing 2nd counseling in West Bengal
  16. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  17. How to take admission in government and self financed college of West Bengal?
  18. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed?
10th May 2017, 05:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do BSc nursing after completion of G.N.M. nursing? Is any experience required for BSc nursing? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for BSc nursing in West Bengal?When will the application forms for BSc nursing be available in West Bengal in 2014?What syllabus to prepare for this exam?Where i find govt college for BSc nursing in West Bengal?When i get my entrance result of BSc nursing in West Bengal?

Female candidates those who have passed or appeared in the higher secondary examinations (10+2) recognized by West Bengal University of Health Sciences with 50% marks in the subjects Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English are eligible for the B.Sc Nursing admission in West Bengal government colleges. Candidates are admitted to the B.Sc Nursing course based on an entrance examination (JENPARH). The entrance examination contains two papers. One is Biological sciences and the other one is Physics & Chemistry. Duration of the course is four years.The West Bengal Nursing Council website link is given Click Here
10th May 2017, 06:43 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?

Yes, you can do B.Sc nursing after completion G.N.M nursing and their is not any experience required for B.Sc nursing.
Candidates who want to pursue B.Sc must have to apply for the entrance exam and their admission depends upon the cutoff marks of the colleges and universities.
Following are the entrance exam names of few reputed institutes:-

**AIIMS - B.Sc Nursing Admission Test
**AFMC Entrance Exam - Armed Force Medical Colleges B.Sc Nursing Program Entrance Exam
**Nitte University Manglore - B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam(NUPMET)
**Banaras Hindu University - B.Sc(Nursing) Admission Test
**PPMET - Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test For Admission To B.Sc Nursing Courses
**CMC Ludhiana - Entrance Test for Admission To B.Sc Nursing Courses.
And the questions are asked from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology on the +2 basis.
12th April 2018, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I am an employee as HA(F) in west bengal passing GNM. Please say how can I get admission in B.SC Nursing
23rd May 2018, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

After completing GNM course is any subject combination in h.s require for B.Sc. nursing ?
9th June 2018, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

My marks at 10 2 PHY- 51 (THEORY 22 PRACTICAL 29), CHEM- 41 (THEORY 12 PRACTICAL29), BIO- 86 (THEORY 56 PRACTICAL30) than I am eligible for bsc nursing
26th July 2019, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

My rank in bsc nursing is 6542.can i admit in a government college for bsc nursing couse and is it in kolkata
29th July 2019, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

I have got 1851 rank in bsc nursing jenpauh can I get govt college ????
4th August 2019, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am sriti. I have passed msg in math and 2018. I have passed hs in 2012. Can I eligible for jenpauh exam.???????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?