23rd November 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Last date of correspondence admission of M.Com in Karnataka Open University-Mysore?

which is last date of correspondance admission of m.com in karnataka open university-mysore

10th March 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of correspondence admission of M.Com in Karnataka Open University-Mysore?

give an accounte on issues and challenges of rural marketing
10th March 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of correspondence admission of M.Com in Karnataka Open University-Mysore?

business Policy and Environment
17th March 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i want 1st year M.com corresponding assignment question paper 2012
21st April 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

when last date for m.com correspondence admission?
16th May 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

which is last date for M.com admission?
26th June 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

M.COM CORRESPONDENCE SUBJECT
12th September 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that when will be the last date for submission of applications for m.com correspondence course in mysore university ?
22nd September 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Last date of correspondence admission of M.com in Mysore university
11th October 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm sathya G, i finished B.com in bangalore university, now i would like to continue post graduation M.com in Correspond open university in bangalore, when is the last admission late, how much i pay for admission what are the syllabus, please reply me to my e-mail id [email protected] as soon as possible
27th November 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I have taken m.com correspondence cource.i got the books but i dnt know about assignments and exam dates.kindly provide me the information about assignments and exam dates and also the exam type like(semister or final exam)

Thanks And Regards
Teena
Mangalore
8th December 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

when is last date for m.com 1st year admission
13th January 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

please give the question for assignments for FIRST YEAR B.A STUDENTS ACADEMIC YEAR 2013-14
2nd February 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I have taken m.com correspondence cource.i got the books but i dnt know about assignments and exam dates.kindly provide me the information about assignments and exam dates please give me full data about course..

thanks
Sanjeev Naikar
Bagalkot
14th June 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Last date for correspondence admision of mcom in mysure open university
13th February 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

last Date of Correspondence admission of m.com in karnataka open university - myaore
22nd February 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Please make admissions For 1st Year Mcom Correspondence for this year & send the admission date information Immediately.
31st October 2016, 07:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Karnataka State Open University is a distance learning university founded in 1996, located in Mysore, Karnataka, India. The duration of M.Com course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university. As per my knowledge, the tentave last date for admission for M.Com in correspondence in Mysore Open University is mid of September 2017. For more information you can visit at the official website of University: karnatakastateopenuniversity.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?