21st July 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Law and Computer Science simultenously?

Is it possible to do Law and Computer Science simultenously?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Law after B.Tech computer science? Duration of the course? Which are the colleges for Law?
  2. How can I do law after B.Tech (computer science)? what's the duration for the same?
  3. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering
  4. Am I eligible for Law course after completing BSc(Computer Science) and MBA(Marketing)? How should I apply for the law course?
  5. What are the subjects offered in LLB after 12th standard?
  6. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years?
  7. How can I do Masters in law after doing BSc in computer science?
  8. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  9. Career opportunities after completing MSc Computer Science if I have to go for diploma in Cyber Law?
  10. Cyber Crime Investigator Course after 12th? What is the scope of this course in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Masters degree in Law after completing BSc computer science? Colleges which offer masters degree in law? How can I apply for them?
  12. Should I go for MS in Cyber Law or M.Tech after pursuing B.Tech final year in Computer Science?
  13. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  14. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  15. How can I do Law by taking commerce with maths? Is political science necessary in 11th std? List of famous law colleges in India?
  16. How to take admission in Law college after 12th Science?
  17. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  18. Is it possible to do Masters in law after BSc? Should I study BL and then ML?
30th July 2015, 02:42 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Law and Computer Science simultenously?

Yes, it is possible to do Law and Computer Science simultaneously. But it is not possible to do so as regular course. You have to do one of these course through correspondence.
Do one course as correspondence and other as regular.

List of colleges that provide graduation in LAW as correspondence :

Indira Gandhi national Open University
Address: Institute Of Public Health & Hygiene, # RZ A-44, Mahipalpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110037
Phone: 011 2953 3869

Karnataka State Open University
Address: 14th Cross, 2nd Stage, Opposite St. Joseph's School, Mukhtagangotri, Mysore, Karnataka 570006
Phone: 0821 251 9952

Osmania University
Address: Osmania University Main Rd, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2768 2363

You can pursue Law through correspondence and Computer Science as regular from any university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?