14th October 2011, 04:51 PM
Gayathri Acharya

What is the fee structure of Mysore Open University classes?

i am varija,from manglore diploma holder in library science,i have joined for Blib in mysore open university, is thier compulsory to attend the
contect classes.i studied in karnataka. so what is the actuaval fee of my admission.as i am working ,i have some problem to attend the classes.so can i get any excuse for contect classes.

9th March 2016, 10:26 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Mysore Open University classes?

Mysore Open University is also known as Karnataka Open University and there are 95 Courses in this university. Some of them are B.A. Home Science , B.Com, B.B.S. (Bachelor of Business Studies), B.Sc. Multimedia and Animation, B.Sc. Fire and Industrial Safety , Bachelor in Social Work (BSW), Bachelor in Physical Education, B.Sc. Special Education and Rehabilitation , Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy, Bachelor in Special Education , B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology and many more non technical course are there. Also there are some technical course in this college like B.tech in " Electronics & communication, Information technology, Computer science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering,"

This college also have certification course like : Certificate course in "Care Giving, Plumber, Welder, Fitter etc "

The fee structure is different for different courses and to see fee structure of all the courses at a time please click the link : http://www.ksoussi.com/fee-structure.php?AM2
16th June 2016, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Mysore Open University classes?

I completed bsc electronics in kuvempu university now I wants to join MSC electronics in mysoor university I got 80%u2105 in electronics am I eligible for apply msc electronics and wt is fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?