28th October 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess after completing class 10th?

Hello Sir, I am studying in class 10th and my age is 17 years. I want to know how can I become an Air Hostess? Am I eligible at this age with such criteria? What should I study to become an Air hostess?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess after completing class 10th?
  2. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  3. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess with the height of 5' 4"?
  4. Which stream is best to choose after 10th class to become an Air Hostess?
  5. Which subjects should I choose in class 12th to become an Air Hostess?
  6. Procedure to become an air hostess after completion of 10th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  8. What group should I take in 10th to become an air hostess in future?
  9. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th or B.Sc? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  10. Do I need to be a Graduate to become an Air Hostess? Can I join the Air Hostess training Institute after completing class 12th?
  11. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  12. What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?
  13. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with a weak eyesight?
  14. Am I eligible to become an Air hostess after completing intermediate? What is the height and total time required to become an Air hostess?
  15. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming air hostess? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to become an Air Hostess after B.Tech CSE
  17. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing my Graduation? What are the qualities required to become an Air Hostess?
  18. Am I eligible to join the training centre of air hostess just after 12th standard? -- [New]
31st October 2016, 09:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess after completing class 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying in class 10th and my age is 17 years. I want to know how can I become an Air Hostess? Am I eligible at this age with such criteria? What should I study to become an Air hostess?
No, you are not eligible for Air Hostess recruitment.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university.

Your age should be below 25 years.

The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glass
31st October 2016, 03:00 PM
princekainth2

You are not eligible to get a job of Air hostess after class 10th.

You'll have to do Class 12th with Science, Commerce, or Arts first of all.

You are eligible for a job after class 12th, but Airlines prefer candidates who have a diploma or bachelor's degree in courses like Hotel management, hospitality, Travel management, aviation management, diploma in Air hostess training, etc.
You can choose any Course relevant to these courses

You can apply after Graduation or diploma.
31st October 2016, 05:39 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For admission in air hostess institute the candidate should have the following criteria :

Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed minimum 10+2 from recognized board.

Age: Candidates minimum age should be 18 years but not more than 25 years.

Candidates should be unmarried.

Candidate should hold a valid Indian Passport.

Candidate should be physically fit, minimum height should be 157.5 cms and should have weight proportionate to height with normal eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected in both eyes.

Candidate should know Engslih as well as Hindi language and any one foreign language.

Right now you are not eligible for air hostess program because of your educational qualification as well as your age is also not apt for time being. But after completion of 10+2 study you can apply for air hostess program.
31st October 2016, 07:48 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

No you are not eligible for the Air hostess job with having qualification of 10th class. To become a Air hostess you must fulfill these eligibility:
Good in Speaking English
18 to 26 year of age
10+2 with degree in hospitality or other graduate degree
Height of Min 157.5 centimeters, Weight proportionate to the Height
Eligible for an Indian Passport
Unmarried
Perfect Eyesight
Good Health
Fair to clear Complexion
6/24 vision in each eye
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?