19th May 2010, 12:45 AM
manishabareja

Last date of forms for mcom from DU? syllabus of the exam? from where are the forms available?

last date of forms for mcom from du?????syllabus of the exam????from where are the forms available????

19th May 2010, 03:00 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date of forms for mcom from DU? syllabus of the exam? from where are the forms available?

well dear here is the link to the website of delhi university and especially of the M.com ection for what you have asked you can just visit this link and get all the information along with other basic and important details in detail..

www.du.ac.in/course_details.html?...id...M.Com...id...

good luck if any doubt still remains then do write to me again/...
byee take care...
19th May 2010, 10:31 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Last date of forms for mcom from DU? syllabus of the exam? from where are the forms available?

you can get all the important dates for the mcom from DU on the mentioned below link :-

sol.du.ac.in/Admission/AdmissionForm/PG_1_10.pdf

just download the file and get all the information.......
20th May 2010, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

hy dere...i'm sweety mulani. i just completed mah graduation(bba) from international college for girls,jaipur.. was willing 4 n mba programme in DU. but unfortunately i sumhow didn't notice d important dates!! can u plzz lemme know bout uo suggestions regarding M.Com programme afta dis bba graduation degree....its jus i'd been tinkin bout mba 4 my masters :( do u tink its quite fruitful 4 ma career ahead??? tanx..
25th May 2010, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How could I Prepare for entrance exam of DU held on 27-06-2010 by correspondence
26th May 2010, 04:46 PM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

Admission forms will be available for sale from 28th may onwards for registration in DU.

You can contact the counsellors, present in almost every college under DU for details like syllabus, fees, etc.

Forms can be collected from DU campus as well as online too.
3rd June 2010, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

hii.. i want 2 ask is the forms r dere for mcom now....
5th June 2010, 05:49 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friends,
Here are some information regarding the important dates of DU.

1. The application form for admission process is available from 28th of May 2010.

2. Last date of recieving those forms by DU is 11th of June, 2010.

3. Notification of 1st list for admission-22nd June, 2010
4. Notification of 2nd list for admission-26th June, 2010
5. Notification of 3rd list for admission- 1st July, 2010

For any further information, pls visit www.du.ac.inor call 011-2766092, 24119832, 2234086, 25930752 (helpline numbers for north and south campus)
5th August 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

please give me a last date of mcom external form submisstion
6th September 2010, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

where i got the mcom form.
please tellme the last date.
only for correspondense
9th September 2010, 12:44 AM
bapuram

dear friend,

Here are some information regarding the important dates of DU.

1. The application form for admission process is available from 28th of May 2010.

2. Last date of recieving those forms by DU is 11th of June, 2010.

3. Notification of 1st list for admission-22nd June, 2010
4. Notification of 2nd list for admission-26th June, 2010
5. Notification of 3rd list for admission- 1st July, 2010

good luck
14th January 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submit form for m.com entrance exam?
25th January 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me about the structur of m.com enter exam and fees
28th January 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

hellow
sir/mam
Myself pinky yadav pursuing B.com final year & want to do M.com.....after graduation,so pls kindly tel me the entrance date of m.com in du and whats the criteria to get the form and date of submission of forms?
10th March 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi kindly please suggest me the materials/books to be followed to prepare for du mcom entrance n when vl b d forms available n abt d 2011exam date
14th March 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of m com entrance exam
14th March 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

could you plz tel me the entrance exam dates for mcom 2011... and wen will be the forms available? my email id is [email protected]
14th April 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Can u plzz tel me that is it fruitful for my carrier for doing m.com after bba?? tel me the dates and procedure regarding admission in mcom in du..
20th April 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that what is the last date of mcom application and entrance date
3rd May 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i jstcompleted my b.com final year exams from mdu........ can i take admission in du in m.com..... how to prepare for entrance test..........
20th May 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

what is compalsary entrance test in mcom from D U ?
9th June 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishabareja View Post
last date of forms for mcom from du?????syllabus of the exam????from where are the forms available????
tell me about last date of m.com entrance exam.
19th June 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

last date for m.com forms........distance learning
25th July 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i want u do m.com correspondances from du plz yell me the all procedure of adm
5th April 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of mcom distance from mdu.how we can download
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?