25th April 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Last date for ICWA course entrance exam after 12th?

last date of icwa course entrns after 12th...please tell me the last date for the same

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for ICWA course? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  2. Last date to register for ICWA Entrance Exam?
  3. Any entrance exam required to take admission in ICWA course
  4. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the syllabus of ICWA and CS? I am studying B.Com 3rd year
  6. Information about ICWA course register date?
  7. Can I take admission in ICWA after 12th? How may I get the detail information for the same? I have done 12th and currently pursuing BA(2nd year)
  8. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  9. Which institute can I choose for ICWA? I have passed 12th standard
  10. Can I do Chartered Accountancy course? I have completed B.Com graduation
  11. Is degree enough to join the ICWA course? Do we need to write any entrance exam? Is there any concession for merit students?
  12. Which is best for me between ICWA and CS after B.Com
  13. What kind of entrance exam do I need to write to join ICWA?
  14. Information about ICWA? Can I join this course after completing 12th? -- [New]
  15. Fees of ICWA and institute of ICWA in NCR? What is the date of the exam for upcoming year?
  16. What is the duration for ICWA and the fee structure? I am studying in 12th standard
  17. What is the meaning of ICWA? I have completed 12th in commerce
  18. Which course should I opt for after giving 12th exam in commerce and passing with 72%? What is the scope for ICWA and BAF?
3rd May 2014, 12:25 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Last date for ICWA course entrance exam after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
last date of icwa course entrns after 12th...please tell me the last date for the same
ICWA stands for Institute of cost and work accountancy of India. ICWA is an professional course. The duration of the course is for four years. ICWA course is divided into three levels Foundation course, Intermediate course, Final course. This ICWA course is conducted twice in a year during the month of June and December every year. If you're aspiring to appear for June then you will have to register for the course during the month of the December. If you're aspiring the to appear for December then you will have to register for the course during the month of June. 12th standard or equivalent qualification is the minimum academic educational qualification to join in Foundation course. The applicant need to complete graduation course from recognized university in order to directly join in Intermediate course.

Best Institutes for ICWA course :

-Badruka Institute of Professional Studies
-Ahmedabad Chapter Of Cost Accountants
-Cuttack Bhubaneswar Chapter of ICWAI
-Institute of Professional Studies and Research
-H.A.College of Commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?