22nd September 2012, 03:24 AM
akhil 4321

What is the date of submission of CS executive online forms?

where cs executive online form submit tell me link...please tell me the date

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for CS executive exam? What is the last date for submission of the forms?
  2. What is the date of submission of CC executive program forms?
  3. Last date of submission of AIPMT forms? How to fill it and where are the forms available in Karnataka in Belgaum?
  4. Can I appear in CS professional(Final) exam after clearing CS executive? What is the date of submission of forms?
  5. Difficulty faced during submission of aieee forms online
  6. Last date of submission of PET forms? Are there online forms available?
  7. What is the last date of submission of IIT JEE form online? Fee structure for online submission?
  8. Last date of submission of CS executive exam form? I have completed my B.Com and want to give CS executive
  9. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When are the admission forms available to do private B.Com from DU? Websites for online submission of forms?
  11. Date of sale of ASSOCET forms? Last date of submission of form?
  12. Date of sale of forms for M.Tech(EC) weekend course? Last date of submission of forms?
  13. When should I submit the application form for CS exam? -- [New]
  14. How to get NTSE forms for class 10th? Last date of submission of forms?
  15. When are the forms available for MAT exam? Last date of online registration?
  16. What is the date of online forms submission for MHT CET exam
  17. Last date of submission of online FYB.Sc forms of Fergusson College?
  18. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
18th August 2015, 01:46 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of submission of CS executive online forms?

The important date of submission of CS executive online forms as given below::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • The Admission to Executive Programme of Company Secretary (CS) course is open in the complete year means the Examinations are being conducted twice in a year in the months of June and December.
  • The June 2013 registration is closed.
==> Dates for CS Exam Form December Session:
  • CS December Examination form filling has been started: Last Week of August
  • Last date for submission of exam form: Last Week of September
  • Particulars Last Date
  • Without Late Fees : Last Week of Sept
  • With Late Fees of Rs. 250 : Second Week of Oct
==> Following documents are required:
  1. 10th standard marks sheet as a proof of age
  2. Marks sheet of (10 + 2 + 3) or Original- Degree/Provisional-Degree as a proof of minimum educational qualification.
18th August 2015, 11:23 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the date of submission of CS executive online forms?

You have to apply for ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries) Entrance Exam to get admission in CS(Company Secretary).ICSI Exam is conducted twice a year in the month of June & December.

In CS , There are three types courses.
1) Foundation Course
2) Excutive Course
3) Professional Course

Eligibility
- Candidates who have qualified (10+2) are eligible to apple for foundation course in CS.
- Candidates who have qualified in Foundation Course are eligible to apply for Executive Course.
Candidates who have bachelor/master degree & have passed ICWAI/ICAI/CPT exam can directly enroll for Executive CS course.
- Candidates who have registered Executive course are eligible to apply for Professional CS Course.

Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application : Last Week of August , 2015
- Last Date for Submission : Last Week of September , 2015
- Exam Date for Foundation Course : 26th & 27th December , 2015
- Exam Date for Executive Course : 21 December to 31 December , 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?