2nd February 2014, 06:49 PM
rohitkumar11111111qw

Last date of submission of forms of IISCR? What is the cutoff marks?

When is the last date of submitting the forms of iiser?? What is the cut of marks to apply in it on the basis of board exams?? What is the use of going in iiser? Please, answer.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  2. Where will I get DIET forms? Last date of submission? I have scored 64% marks
  3. Date of sale of ASSOCET forms? Last date of submission of form?
  4. Date of sale of forms for M.Tech(EC) weekend course? Last date of submission of forms?
  5. How to get NTSE forms for class 10th? Last date of submission of forms?
  6. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  7. Date of sale of LEET forms? Last date of submission of forms?
  8. What is the fee structure of B.Ed? Last date of submission of forms
  9. When are the DU BBA application forms available? Last date of submission of forms?
  10. When to get the forms for 12th CBSE Exam? Last date for the submission of forms?
  11. Where to get forms for Hotel Management course? Last date for the submission of these forms?
  12. Date of sale of offline forms for PGCET? Last date for submission of forms?
  13. What is the date of submission of forms for BOB bank? I have scored 180 marks in IBPS clerk exam
  14. Date of sale and submission of UP Polytechnic Forms?
  15. Last date of submission of TGT forms? What are the documents required?
  16. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Last date of submission of forms of DU for B.Ed correspondence course? Fee structure of the course?
  18. Last date of submission of DIET exam forms? Last year cutoff list?
14th March 2017, 08:31 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date of submission of forms of IISCR? What is the cutoff marks?

IISER stands for Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research. As you want to know last date of submission of form here, I am going to tell you the same-

Application will be available - 12th June,2017

Last date of submission - First or second week of july.

Yes, cut off marks to apply in it on the basis of board exams along with the entrance exam. The cut-off for SC/ST candidates is 55% in class XII for all boards.

For more detail you can contact at given below address-

Indian Institute of Science Education and Research
Plot No.900, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road,
Near NCL Innovation Park, Pashan,
Pune, Maharashtra 411008 ‎
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?