21st January 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?

I have passed class 12with 94percent marks from KV BHU. I am ignorant about the engineering entrance exams held in India. I want all the details about the exams: application forms , their last date of submission and mode of application [online or offline].

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  2. Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?
  3. Last date of submission of forms for UG Medical exams?
  4. List of top Colleges for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Entrance Exams to appear to join this course? When to get application forms for this?
  5. When PGCET application forms will be out? Procedure of submission of the forms?
  6. Information regarding the procedure to get admission for MA in Economics in JNU and DU? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams? Information regarding LSE?
  7. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  8. PG entrance exam question papers in Tamilnadu? What is the opening date of the application forms?
  9. From where to get NIMCET exam forms?
  10. When do forms of various engineering entrance exams start releasing?
  11. When are the DU BBA application forms available? Last date of submission of forms?
  12. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  13. Last date of submission of Karnataka PGCET application forms? In which month the forms will be issued?
  14. How to apply for PSU after graduation and how to apply after GATE score?
  15. How to prepare for Group I and Group II exams? Date of issue and last date of submission of application forms?
  16. When is the next set exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When is the RTO exam held for the post of Accounts Assistance? Last date for submission of application form?
  18. Date of SLET exam? where to get the application forms?
20th March 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?

want an application for bio chemistry entrance exam with its application last date in2012 its fee along exam centres
10th April 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?

kindly tell the detail about anna university entrance exam date
10th April 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i want the last date for all engineering entrance examination
10th May 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

which engg exam in held in june and when its rejistration date?
18th May 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

details aieee iit vbt jmi bhu btech amubtbh
26th May 2012, 11:51 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
There is a various Engineering Entrance exams available:
  • AIEEE
  • IIT-JEE
  • VITEEE
  • SRMEE
  • BITS

your eligible for AIEEE entrance exam this year and the
candidate should have a minimum 50% marks in 12th for general candidates .Other category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST?PH/OBC candidates.
And IIT-JEE exam you are not eligible only those who completed in 2012 or those whoappearing 12th exam may also be eligible.So you have chance only this year to apply For AIEEE exam and next year you are not eligible.

All the best................
24th October 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

on which date aieee forms come?????
12th November 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

FROM WHERE WILL I GET OFFLINE ENTRANCE FORMS OF ENGINEERING EXAMS AND WHERE WILL I HAVE TO SUBMIT THEM?
28th November 2012, 02:34 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams

1.bits

2.aieee

3.srmee

4.iit-jee

5.viteee

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
8th December 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I get dates of various entrance examinations conducted during 2012 by reputed institutions in India for admission to B Tech, for my broad planning for year 2013?
21st December 2012, 11:49 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

List of Engineering Entrance Exams in India :

BITSAT : 14 May 2013 to 1 June 2013

GATE : 20 January 2013 to 10 February 2013

VITEE : 15 April 2013 to 30 April 2013

IIT JEE : 7 & 8 April 2013 to 25 April 2013

ISEET : March or April 2013

MUEEE : 4 May 2013

MU OET : 1st June 2013 to 8 June 2013

ISAT

Karunya University

DAIICT

SRMEE

AICE

AICET

AIT

AMIE

AUEET

BEE

BVP

ECET

Delhi CEE

JNU EEE

KEEE

KIITEE

MERI

22nd December 2012, 04:04 AM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed class 12with 94percent marks from KV BHU. I am ignorant about the engineering entrance exams held in India. I want all the details about the exams: application forms , their last date of submission and mode of application [online or offline].

List of Engineering Entrance Exams:-

—» Bharati Vidyapeeth Engineering Entrance Exam Bharati Vidyapeeth...

—» IIT JEE - IIT Joint Entrance Examination www.iitg.ac.in/jee/

—» ISAT - IIST Admission Test

—» JMI - Jamia Milia Islamia Entrance Exam

—» KIITEE - Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam

—» AIEEE- All India Engineering Entrance Examination - www.aieee.nic.in/

—» Uttar Pradesh Engineering Entrance Exam - UPTU SEE,seeuptu.nic.in/

—» Karnataka CET - Karnataka Engineering Entrance exam www.karnatakacet.com/

—» West Bengal Engineering Entrance Exam - WBJEE, wbjeeb.in/

—» MP PET - Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test

—» RPET - Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test

—» SRM EEE - SRM Engineering Entrance Exam

—» BITSAT - Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test www.bitsadmission.com/

—» VITEEE Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam www.vit.ac.in/

Eligibility Criteria for IITJEE, VITEEE, SRMEEE:-

1)- You should have completed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board.

2)- You should have Mathematics in 12th as compulsory subject.

3)- You should have minimum 60% marks in 12th.

Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE:-

1)- You should have completed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board.

3)- You should have minimum 50% marks in 12th.

Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT:-

3)- You should have minimum 80% marks in 12th.

Eligibility Criteria for State level Entrance Exams:-

3)- You should have minimum 45% marks in 12th.

Eligibility Criteria for ISAT:-

3)- You should have minimum 70% marks in 12th.

4)- You should have minimum 70% marks in 10th.
22nd December 2012, 03:20 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?

List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India:-

Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)

AMRITA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE (AEE)

AIEEE (ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM)

BITSAT (BIRLA INSTITUTE TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE ADMISSION TEST)

BVPEEE (BHARTIYA VIDYAPEETH ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM)

COMEDK UGET (CONSORTIUM OF MEDICAL, ENGINEERING AND DENTAL COLLEGES OF KARNATAKA)

IIT-JEE (INDIAN INSTIUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JOINT ENTRANCE EXAM)

ISAT (IIST ALL INDIA ADMISSION TEST)

KEE (KARUNYA UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING ENTRANCE)
14th February 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

i want to know when the form will be coming and its lat date. please end it to my email id

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?