25th July 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get employment in private B.School or Private college as a teacher after passing NET in Economics?

Iam overaged but unemplayed holding masters in economics .i have recntly passed net in economics .with this feat can i get employment in private b schools or private collegs as a teacher

24th November 2011, 09:26 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Can I get employment in private B.School or Private college as a teacher after passing NET in Economics?

NET clearance gives the permission to teach in colleges but cannot assured you job.
if in any college vacancy arise than you can appoarch the college for teaching and if they find you the correct candidate they can keep you.
hope you get the answer.
your age is not mention here
24th September 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get employment in private B.School or Private college as a teacher after passing NET in Economics?

I am MSc PhD UGC NET teaching classes 9-12 ICSE public school. Do I need Bed Qualification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?