18th December 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submitting the forms of the upcoming AIEEE entrance exam?

what is the last date of submmiting the form of upcoming aieee ..please tell me the date for it

19th December 2011, 01:26 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of submitting the forms of the upcoming AIEEE entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the last date of submmiting the form of upcoming aieee ..please tell me the date for it
AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination and this examination is Conducted by CBSE Every year and this examination is only for those candidates who are Interested to take admission in B.tech/B.Arch courses. To apply for AIEEE Examination, you have to complete your 12th examination form a recognised Board. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.

The Notification of AIEEE Examination was already declared and availiable in the official website. The Online Registration process was already started and you can apply for this examination online Only, there is no facility to fill offline application form.

The last date of apply for this examination is 31/Dec/2011

>> Date of Examination (off-line): 29/April/2012
>> Date of Examination (on-line): 07/May/2012 to 26/May/2012

There are two mode of examination :

>> Online Examination (Computer Based Test)
>> Offline Examination (Pen & Paper mode).

You can pay the fees through Demand Draft or through Debit/Credit card.

If you are Interested to pay the fees through DD, Then please prepare in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi drawn in any National Bank payable at Delhi.

After fill the complete Application form You are required to take printout of Confirmation page and paste photographs, put left hand thumb impression, sign in the space and the confirmation Page is to be sent by Registered/Speed Post to CBSE (NOT BY COURIER) to " The Joint Secretary (AIEEE Unit), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension,Patparganj, Delhi 110 092" along with original Demand Draft.

If you are Fulfill the Eligiblity Criteria then you are eligible to fill the Online application form and if you need more information then please check official website :

http://aieee.nic.in
19th December 2011, 02:06 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Last date of submitting the forms of the upcoming AIEEE entrance exam?

AIEEE-All India Engineering Entrance Exam
AIEEE exam conducted by IIT's to take qualified students for Engineering and Architecture.

Eligibility criteria for AIEEE exam:

For B.Tech/B.E course:
You should have completed 12th class with PCM stream from a recognized university.
For B.Arch/B.Plan course:
You should have completed 12th class with at least Maths as compulsory subject and should have maintain 55% marks.

>>Last date to fill the application form is 31st Dec 2011.

Click on below link to fill the application form online.
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/...struction.aspx

You should application form to aieee unit before 5th Jan 2012 to accept the application form.

Online exam will held from 7th May 2012 to 26th May 2012.
Offline exam will held on 29th April 2012.

Visit official website for more details.
http://www.upsc.gov.in
20th December 2011, 07:53 PM
jeo-rocks

HI DEAR,
AIEEE is conducted by CBSE and it is held every years.it is one of the most prominant exam or famous exam for B.TECH/B.ARCH. this is one of the exam where huge amount of students participates. and it is also said that greater amount of students participates than other any exam.

this year only online form available for fill up. you can fill up the form on its official website www.cbse.nic.in and also you find more information about you it.

the AIEEE form had started from november and its last submitting dates is 05-01-2012 i.e, reaches all the documents at its address.
there are two mode of examination online and offline, from its you select one from own
your wish.

thanks
7th January 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i dont when the application to aieee is started but i want to write please extend the date to join. please.....
27th January 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

when the last date of the form of aieee
28th January 2012, 07:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AIEEE:-

1.The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations or its equivalent degree from a recognized board with physics ,chemistry and mathematics..

2. You must score 60% above in 12th.

If you fulfill the above criteria then you are eligible for AIEEE.

AGE CRITERIA:-

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

BEST BOOKS FOR AIEEE EXAM:-

AIEEE EXAM SCHEDULE:-

For more details about aieee exam you can visit to http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/welcome.html
16th February 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age limit, for AIEEE exams for engineering after completing diploma?
18th February 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i m payal i have not selected aieee online examination date .what should i do now ????? so now will i be allowed to sit in the exam please reply must
20th November 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
where i can get in bangalore?
7th May 2013, 12:16 AM
banacareer

hi,

The AIEEE 2013 has been scrapped after the introduction of JEE Main 2013. Now the students have to give JEE Main 2013 which will resemble the paper 1 of AIEEE. The detailed information about the exam will be updated by the end of September when the complete notification will be released by the controlling board of JEE Main. Till then keep watching for the updates.

Start preparing yourself six months before AIEEE 2013 Exam date. Admit cards will be dispatched four weeks before AIEEE 2013 exam date. If some one is unable to appear in AIEEE on the scheduled AIEEE 2013 exam date, then no re-examination shall be held in any situation. If the AIEEE 2013 exam date is declared as public holiday even in that case the AIEEE exam will be held as scheduled. AIEEE aspirants must be aware of exam pattern before AIEEE exam date. You can take the help of various sample papers, previous year papers which will tell you about the level of questions can be asked in the paper. AIEEE exam paper includes questions which have 4 options for students to choose the correct answer. Every correct response shall entail the full marks and wrong responses shall lead to the subtraction of 1/4th of the whole total marks allotted to that particular question.You can check your application status 45 days before the exam date. Education qualification for AIEEE 2013 exam

The 10+2 level examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Education Examination.
Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or abroad recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
3 or 4-year diploma recognized by All India Council for Technical Education {AICTE} or a State Board of Technical Education.

Don't panic a day before AIEEE 2013 exam date. No need to get nervous if you had practice number of questions in last 2 months.Try to be cool and keep revising your concepts and formulas. Never covered yourself a week before AIEEE exam date. If you want to crack AIEEE, clear your concepts form NCERT textbooks and just stating practice till the AIEEE 2013 exam date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?