14th July 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of forms of CS entrance test?

i want to know the last date of submitting form for the entrance of cs and the entrance date of foundation of cs if the student have just passed 12th class

Related Questions:
  1. B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  2. Last date of submission of BBA forms for common entrance test?
  3. Last date of submission for the entrance test for B.Ed?
  4. Is there any entrance exam to join the BPT course? What is the date of submission of form?
  5. Last date of submission of forms of CS entrance test?
  6. Last date for the submission of forms for entrance test for M.Pharm?
  7. What's the schedule of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I apply online for the same? What's the last date of form submission, entrance test date and fee structure for the same?
  8. When would the application forms be available in market for Punjab medical entrance test? What's the last date of forms submission and exam fee for the same?
  9. What is the date of PMC test? Last date of submission of forms?
  10. From where do we get forms of Nata entrance test? NATA exam centers? Last Dates?
  11. Which are the various entrance tests related to M.Pharmacy in India? Last date of submission of forms?
  12. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  13. From where to get medical exam application form? Last date of submission of form? Date of the entrance test?
  14. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  15. Date of sale and submission of UP Polytechnic Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. M.Sc Microbiology forms are available now? Last date for submission of form? -- [New]
  17. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab
  18. Haven't received my GATE hallticket
12th September 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission of forms of CS entrance test?

last date of submit form cs foundation exam
12th September 2011, 07:40 PM
Gabrielle Gryffindor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know the last date of submitting form for the entrance of cs and the entrance date of foundation of cs if the student have just passed 12th class
If the student has just passed 12th standard, he can apply for next june exam for foundation exam. The date for filling up the form for Foundation Programme is till September. And there is no such specific date for getting into cs foundation. One can go anytime to ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) and get the form for registration. Its a total of 8 monrhs programme so one can approach ICSI accordingly.
2nd January 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

plz tell the last date of submission of cs form. we are waiting///////.........;;;;;;;;;;;;?????????????????///
8th January 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
and what other requriment for applying.
30th January 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i also failed in foundation nd want to give 2nd time in this june so i just want to know last date of exam form submission and its fees plese
30th January 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to know last date of foundation exam form subnission i allready failed foundation in last june so i want to give in this june so plese tell me the fees and date
25th February 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

if a student do not clear in 1st att. & want to give jun. att.2012 plz......... tell me last date of submit exam form&exam fee
25th February 2012, 08:51 PM
priyanka_22

Quote:
Dear ,

you are taking decision to appear in Entrance test at a very correct stage :

Would like to know you that the cut off dates for following exams are as :

CS foundation programme 31st March, 2012
CS Executive programme 29th February, 2012

Would suggest you to register online , you can find the prospectus and application form at Headquarters/Regional Councils/Chapters an form fee for

Foundation programme cash payment Rs 200/-; by speed post Rs 250/-
Executive programme cash payment Rs 300/-; by speed post Rs 350/-
Send Demand draft/PO drawn in favour of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India payable at New Delhi

Email them for any queries at :
[email protected]
[email protected]

Web Address are www.icsi.edu, www.icsi.in

Best Regards
25th March 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

WHAT OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE NEEDED ALONG WITH FORM ??????
6th June 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

How many times are exams for CS foundation program conducted in a year ? Please mention the dates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?