22nd September 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Last years question papers of TY Accounting and Finance

pls provide me last years question papers of TY Accounting & Finance.

Related Questions:
  1. Last 5 years question papers of TY B.Com(Accounting and Finance)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Previous years B.Com accounting and finance 1st years question papers?
  3. Past 3 years papers of B.Com(Accounting and Finance)?
  4. Last 10 years question papers of TY Accounting and Finance?
  5. Last years question papers of TY Accounting and Finance
  6. IGNOU MBA Accounting And Finance For Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University?
  8. Previous year Question Papers of BHEL Exam for Finance? Where can I get quick reference to basic accounting derivatives?
  9. Mumbai University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 2nd Year, Business Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. B.Com(Accounting and Finance) 3rd year question papers?
  11. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Accounting and Finance for Managers in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Last 5 years TYB.Com Accounting and Finance?
  13. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year-Accounting and Finance for Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Tamil Nadu Open University MBA- Accounting and Finance for Managers (MS- 04) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Solved question papers for B.Com accounting and finance?
  16. Bangalore University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 5th Semester, Auditing-I, (Paper 5.6) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Syllabus and previous years papers of Finance and Accounting specialization for ONGC Graduate level exam? -- [New]
  18. Solved Question Papers of B.Com 1st year for Accounting and Finance of Madars University?
8th November 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last years question papers of TY Accounting and Finance

Advance financial management b.com 5th sem
22nd November 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last years question papers of TY Accounting and Finance

Rani Ltd had 10 % 5000 debentures of Rs.100 each due for redemption on 1-4-2014. the debenture trust deed provided that the company may redeem the debentures at a premium of 5% at any time before maturity. the directors decided to exercise this option and issued 40000 equity shares of Rs.10 each decided to exercise this option and issued 40000 equity shares of Rs.10each at 10% premium and 1000 9% debentures of Rs.100 each at par for the purpose if redemption. write journal entries in the books of the company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?