5th December 2010, 10:26 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU MBA Accounting And Finance For Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The duration of the paper is three hours and consists of 100 marks. A student is expected to write just five out of the eight questions provided. A number of accounting related questions will be asked as the paper is equally divided in accounts and finance. A strong base in commerce or accounts as a subject will be very useful to clear these exams. You can also take help from the various assignments posted on the net. The paper will be held at the appointed center for three hours. This course and paper is mainly for the students aspiring to be managers. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details you can visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ignou-mba-accounting-and-finance-for-managers-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Accounting and Finance for Managers in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year-Accounting and Finance for Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Tamil Nadu Open University MBA- Accounting and Finance for Managers (MS- 04) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU MBA Management Functions And Behaviour Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Mumbai University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 2nd Year, Business Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  7. PTU MBA Accounting For Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Previous years B.Com accounting and finance 1st years question papers?
  9. IGNOU MBA Economic And Social Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Previous year Question Papers of BHEL Exam for Finance? Where can I get quick reference to basic accounting derivatives?
  11. IGNOU MBA Management Of Human Resource Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Previous year solved question papers for 1st year MBA bharathiar university?
  13. Bangalore University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 5th Semester, Auditing-I, (Paper 5.6) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. ICFAI University MBA Accounting for Decision Making II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Previous years question papers with answers of GIC Assistant Managers exam?
  16. Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous 10 years solved question papers for MBA entrance exam of IGNOU -- [New]
  18. Can I join ISRO having done B.Sc in Computer Science and pursuing MCA?

7th December 2010, 05:31 PM
ajuli

Default Re: IGNOU MBA Accounting And Finance For Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

are there any answers/solutions to these previous exam questions?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?