29th March 2011, 02:48 PM
fathimathuslim

Lateral entry in Tamil Nadu engineering college? From where to get the form?

what is the procedure to join as lateral entry in the tamil nadu engineering college?
where i can get the application lateral entry form for the exam in tamil nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  2. Details for difference between BCA and BCA lateral entry?
  3. Am I eligible to attend lateral entry counseling to join B.E in Tamilnadu Engineering College? I have completed diploma in Production Engineering
  4. What is the procedure for appearing lateral entry exam in Tamil Nadu?
  5. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  6. Can I join B.Tech through lateral entry colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  7. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 29 marks in TANCET exam
  8. Eligibility for lateral entry in B.Tech colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  9. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  10. How to apply for post diploma lateral entry in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu? Can I apply to IIT Madras?
  11. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  12. Which colleges will I get after doing B.E in computer science in chennai
  13. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA?
  15. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu through Lateral Entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE course? Fee structure details?
  17. Can I be eligible for lateral entry in Bangalore after completing schooling in Tamilnadu?
  18. Best college in Tamil Nadu for B.Tech? Reservation quota for SC students, lateral entry details and required qualifications for the same? -- [New]
18th April 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Lateral entry in Tamil Nadu engineering college? From where to get the form?

how to choose the good collegs
24th April 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Lateral entry in Tamil Nadu engineering college? From where to get the form?

sir
im a keralite. I aspire to pusue my academics under the B Tech course offered by the Anna university.
im not a native of tamil nadu. so please direct me on as to how to clear my eligibility to join a college in tamil nadu.
thank you
15th May 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diplomo in mechnical engg and i wants to pursue BE -MECH in tamilnadu please let me know the application form and other details
20th May 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed diplomo in mechanical engg and i wants to pursue BE-MECH in tamilnadu please let me know the application form issued the place.
23rd May 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WLL BE LATERAL ENTRY FORMS FOR B.E WILL BE ISSUED?
7th June 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i don't know no how to fill the form of lateral entry can i have a review of last year form
8th June 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

i was course completed for dme in 2nd class.am i join be couinsing
10th June 2011, 07:21 AM
balarmkec

Quote:
Originally Posted by fathimathuslim View Post
what is the procedure to join as lateral entry in the tamil nadu engineering college?
where i can get the application lateral entry form for the exam in tamil nadu?
Anna university will be conducting counselling for lateral entry students. You can get forms from anna university and apply for the counselling.

All The Best
2nd July 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I complete my diploma in ece.i ve 88% in second class.for tis mark i ll get gud clg r nt in my home city.
9th July 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

hai lateral entry guys if you have any doubt ask me ya
i am also lateral entry engineering student
my no:9952765865
28th June 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

hello,
please let me know the best college to get lateral entry in civil engg. in tamilnadu,i also want to know adimission procedure.
thanking you.
28th June 2012, 04:33 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,
please let me know the best college to get lateral entry in civil engg. in tamilnadu,i also want to know adimission procedure.
thanking you.
Having scored 80% marks in your Diploma Program, you will be considered eligible for admission in most of the engineering colleges provided the diploma program pursued by you is equivalent to 10+2 as per the Association of Indian University and make sure that the program is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

Some of the good colleges you should consider for higher studies in engineering, in Tamil Nadu, are as follows:
  • Indian Institute of Technology-Madras
  • National Institute of Technology-Trichy
  • SRM University
  • PSG College of Technology
  • J.J. College of Engineering & Technology
  • Anna University of Technology
For further information, refer to the official website of institutes mentioned above.
22nd April 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
iam a keralite. iam not native of tamilnadu. I have completed in diplomo computer engg with 91.3%... in
tamilnadu..
i want to pursue lateralentry B.E cse . in tamilnadu.,so please direct me on as how to clear my eligibility to join a college in tamilnadu..

Thankyou
5th June 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

hai what is the cutoff required for diploma student to get admision in best engineering college in tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?