3rd June 2017, 09:08 PM
naveenanaani

Leaving diploma in middle due to backlogs to do B.Tech

I did diploma but have three backlogs is there any way to do b tech with discontinuing diploma or else any courses for one year or can I write exams in this year by instance examination with out wasting year

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 13 years which I had in diploma course to complete?
  2. Is it possible for me to graduation by discontinuing diploma course with 2 backlogs?
  3. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester?
  4. How to clear the backlogs in B.Tech after a year gap?
  5. What will happen if we transfer from one school to another in the middle? Do we need to repeat the same class again in the new school?
  6. What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  7. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  8. Got 60% in BTech : Can I make it to MNC's ?
  9. How to complete diploma course after getting admission 5 years back and having some backlogs?
  10. What is the next step for a diploma failures? Is there any university which favors this kind of students through any lateral enter scheme?
  11. Is it possible for me to get good internship if I have 3 backlogs in last semester?
  12. Whether bank will cancel my loan due to backlogs?
  13. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  14. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  15. Eligibility for MBA in IIMs after B.Tech with backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will it effect my Job trails if I had one year extension for B.Sc in Computer Science due to backlogs?
  17. Am I eligible to join BPO after completion of diploma course with backlogs?
  18. Too many backlogs in B.Tech. I want to do part time jobs while I clear the pending papers? What other options are there?
4th June 2017, 01:09 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Leaving diploma in middle due to backlogs to do B.Tech

No, you can't do B.Tech without completing diploma. Only after completion of diploma with minimum of 60% marks you can apply for B.Tech lateral entry exam. You have to clear your backlog. There is no shortcut for success.

But in case if you have completed intermediate in PCM group then you can apply for Joint Entrance Exam for B.Tech. So you can get admission in this course.

Thanks
4th June 2017, 10:40 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

For taking admission into another course, you will have to first clear the backlogs anyhow.

Then only, you can take admission into B.Tech as a lateral entry candidate directly into 2nd year.

If you are unable to clear backlogs of Diploma, then you will have to take fresh admission into B.Tech and study from 1st year of bachelor course.
4th June 2017, 11:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot pursue B.Tech course if you have three backlogs in your Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue B.Tech course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised board/ institution. So, I suggest you to clear your backlog s in your Diploma course, so, that you are eligible to pursue B.Tech course.
31st July 2019, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE ONLY ONE BACKLOG UNFORTUNATELY IN DIPLOMA FINAL SEM SO COULD I TAKE ADMISSION IN B TECH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?