2nd July 2010, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Lecturership after doing History Honors in Hindi Medium

hi this is kajri.doing history honors final year .in hindi medium and mai lecturer line mein jaana cahati hoon so uske liye kya karna hota hai please help me

3rd July 2010, 12:16 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Lecturership after doing History Honors in Hindi Medium

Hello,

After completing your graduation, at first complete the B.Ed course from any good university.
This will increase chances of getting good jobs as a lecturer in reputed institutes and colleges.
Universities recognise this B.ed certificate as important one for joining as a lecturer.

With your job,you can also pursue M.A . That will do much better for you.

All the best!
3rd July 2010, 11:21 PM
vanshu

first basic requirement is that u must pursue B.ed from any good clg or university
this will help u in fetching a good job
4th July 2010, 04:18 PM
NISAMTI

hi Karji,
if u want a bright future as lecturer..u must complete graduation with good percent and then write entrance for p.g courses you opt mainly aiming at universities..that is do p.g. in famous universities..write B.Ed exam..if you get good marks..then you do B.Ed in in universities...it is one way...now the other way is completion of p.g ..you can write NET (NATIONAL ELIGIBILTY TEST) conducted by UGC-UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION.if you are selected in this test...Allover india ,you will get a get job in the top universities...the main aim of this exam is to quality education to the pupils by staffing good lecterers
21st July 2010, 07:19 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

for a lecturer line first completed yourP.G in the history subject and apply for a N.E.T exam.
17th August 2010, 12:27 AM
jiyaa

for having a job of lecturership you should do B.ED from a good college,then you are eligible for the lecturership.By having job in your hand you can also per persue MA for master degree.
best of luck
17th August 2010, 01:29 AM
Senior Member+++

For lectureship u must have a B.Edu. degree and net qualified if required according to job profile

Well, here, you have to go to a university, get a good degree, a good Masters, and be working towards your Phd.

They often let you tutor during that process....you ought also be looking to get papers published.

Then, when you have a good Phd, they may let you do some sessional lectures while you publish more.

Often, you spend years on various contracts while you do as much research and publish as much as you can.

Sometimes you get a offered permanant lectureship after a while.

URL: http://able2know.org/topic/125282-1
18th June 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

how to prepear net in history & which books are prefered the net in history.
7th October 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi,this is Nilima , i have completed Phd in Indian ancient History and qualified NET exam. . I have completed all my education in Hindi medoum. Now would like to know from you a) Any other course should i do to get Job? b) Where all can i apply? Is English knowledge is must to get Job? d) Apart from teaching line may i get Job in any other Govt Department? Request for your suggestions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?