17th September 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course I can do to get a government job after completion of B.A with 47% marks in Hindi and History?

Age 25 had completed B.A by 47% in hindi and history
And ssc by 48% in medium at Mumbai
Now iam a housewife
And need a government job not
Is there any course or job that will work for me

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Government job after B.A with 47% in Hindi and History and SSC with 48% marks from Mumbai?
  2. Will I get a Government job after completion of B.A Hindi?
  3. Is it possible to get a Hindi government contractual teacher job in Odhisha after completion of MA in Hindi?
  4. Is there any government teaching job available in Odhisha after completion of Hindi Ratna?
  5. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of course from Mumbai Hindi University?
  6. Am I eligible for government job after completion of history honors from Kolkata University?
  7. Am I eligible to get the Hindi teacher job in Government school with 54% marks in graduation?
  8. Is there any scope in government teaching job in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of post graduation course at the age of 30 years?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a government job in Delhi after completion of B.Ed with 62% marks?
  11. Possibility to appear in BA third year with Hindi and Ancient History if already completed BA with Ancient History and Sociology?
  12. Is it necessary to take Hindi subject in school for applying any kind of Government job in future?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi?
  14. How to get a job in central government as Hindi Translator after completing M.E Hindi and Translation courrse?
  15. Am I eligible for U.P TGT(Hindi)? I'm B.Ed graduate with Hindi(for initial 2 years only),Sanskrit and History as my subjects
  16. Which type of government job I am eligible to get after completion of BA with 37.5 percentage marks? -- [New]
  17. Minimum marks required for MA Hindi or History at DU?
  18. Which government job I can apply after completion of BCA with 59% marks?
18th September 2016, 09:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course I can do to get a government job after completion of B.A with 47% marks in Hindi and History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Age 25 had completed B.A by 47% in hindi and history
And ssc by 48% in medium at Mumbai
Now iam a housewife
And need a government job not
Is there any course or job that will work for me
You have completed B.A degree, So you are eligible for government sector jobs like Civil Service Exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSAT exam. Final year students are also eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserving candidates.
18th September 2016, 10:59 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any course I can do to get a government job after completion of B.A with 47% marks in Hindi and History?

Of course you can get a government job. You can apply for UPSC exams or SSC CGL exam. Or you can also apply for your state psc or railway jobs. I am giving link of UPSC and SSC. There you will get every detail about various government jobs.

http://www.upsc.gov.in

http://www.ssconline.nic.in

I hope,this information will help you. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?