14th January 2011, 01:39 AM
ngawanglodey

Is it legal to get admission in some engineering college through donation?

Is it legal if i give a sum of donation instead of entrance exam for admission in engineering college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Polytechnic College without giving any entrance test? Is it possible to take admission without any donation?
  2. How to take admission in private engineering college without giving donation?
  3. Total donation required for admission in B.Tech? College help in getting loan?
  4. Donation free mbbs colleges
  5. What is the cost of studying medicine in India?
  6. Can I get free admission in any engineering college for B.Tech without donation in Bangalore? I have got 91.6% in intermediate
  7. Names of the engineering colleges which dont take donation for admission for B.Tech Degree course?
  8. What is the date of sale of forms of BSc Nursing?
  9. Admission in computer science with low fee and no donation after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET exam?
  10. List of engineering colleges after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? Do I have any chance to get admission without donation?
  11. Donation required for admission in Engineering at Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology?
  12. Should I take admission in private medical college through donation or should I prepare for next years exam?
  13. Donation amount and course fees of BAMS at DMIMS College?
  14. How to get admission in Galgotia through donation upto 15 Lacs?
  15. How to take admission into government college with less donation? I am a foreigner
  16. Admission in good engineering college of West Bengal? How much donation to give?
  17. Can I get admission in any reputed Auto Mobile engineering college on donation basis without AIEEE exam
  18. Is there any college which offers admission in B.Tech Computer Science Engineering without any entrance exam and donation? -- [New]
14th January 2011, 05:50 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Is it legal to get admission in some engineering college through donation?

Hello friend,
Yes this is absolutely legal. Every college has 15% seats are reserved for the management quota where they offer admission for the students who were not given any entrance exam.
The college demands for the donation for the management quota seats.

So don't get worried about anything...............good luck!!!!
14th January 2011, 06:07 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it legal to get admission in some engineering college through donation?

No giving money to secure admission is not legal. Also it is called bribing. If caught your career will be over. It is better to secure admission based on merit. You should appear for the entrance exam.
14th January 2011, 07:00 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

I don't think Donation is not an ideal method to take admission in any college of engineering.you should enter through engineering entrance exam but after failure in engineering entrance exam ,students take the help of donation.
you are asking "whether it is legel or not".so, i want to tell you that allmost every college reserve their some seats for donation students .so,i think it is legel but not sure.

i will suggest you to enter through some entrance-exam.however in case you have plan to enter through donation, meet directly to the college administration not ant third party.
14th January 2011, 07:24 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

it is not illegal to take admission through donation but you should try to take admission through entrance exam only as donation is the cause of decrease in the standard of level of engineering.
if you are going to take admission through donation, then meet the college officials directly not any other agent or something like that.
14th January 2011, 07:42 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Yes,its purely legal.

You can get entrance in a college through Management quota(donation seat).All you need to do is pay the amount of money asked by the college authorities.About 10-15% of the seats are reserved for the Management Quota.It depends on the competition where the fee price may increase or decrease.
14th January 2011, 09:26 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

No Definitely ,so that one Merit Person losses the seat in Entrance Exam by doing so

Now a days in India it is only happening around 40% of Student are doing like this ,so that Merit person get affected

*If one person get the seat like this means okay,but more then 75,000 people get like this it is illegal

All the Best
14th January 2011, 10:33 AM
saswata06

Actually there is no donation seat.The NRI seats which remain vacant are filled up through donation.So although it is not legal but not a crime also.
14th January 2011, 11:19 AM
mishra245

off coarse it is legal, some seats are available to the college for the admission through donation or some other sources.
So if you can get admission in any college through donation.
14th January 2011, 11:54 AM
Haritha Devi

Hi! friend.yes,it is legal to get admission to join engineering college through donation,why because the student who is joining in the must pay the fee for education.The colleges are to get the more amount from donations.That's why
management seats are available.

All the best for your bright future.
14th January 2011, 12:30 PM
rks_estate

Hello,

It is not legal & not a right way to take admission in engineering college through donation.

Or it is not a big issue......go head.

Many students will get admission in engineering college through donation.

You can also take admission in engineering college through donation.

Good Luck
14th January 2011, 12:57 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

There are management seats available in most of the self financing colleges. For which the admission is not based on the marks obtained in the competitive tests whereas the colleges themselves conduct common entrance tests and give seats for the candidates in the management quota in which the fees paid is also comparitively more than the candidates admitted through competitive exams. So it is prevalent in most of the colleges.
14th January 2011, 01:00 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
in this world of corruption you can not say what is legal or not?
well it is the most toughest par of study to get admission in engeneering college,either by giving entrance exam or by any other method. in my sense it is totally illegal if anybody gets admission in engeneering college through donation at the rank of other candidate however if college has the facility for paid seat after completing all the seats by entrance exam then it may be right for some miles.
thanks
14th January 2011, 01:02 PM
ashish_dsc

Post Re: Is it legal to get admission in some engineering college through donation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngawanglodey View Post
Is it legal if i give a sum of donation instead of entrance exam for admission in engineering college?
No, its is not legal, it's illegal because we should apply for entrance exam and if there we appear then only we should get admission, by giving donation, we are encouraging corruption in our Nation, India, already too much corruption is there. So, it's illegal if we give donation and don't give entrance exam, so we should take entrance exam..........first..... bcoz u see there is no shortcut to success if u want to get admitted in an engineering college so y r worrying in giving an exam, when u are such talented that u think u should choose engineering then can't u give such a small exam.. If not, then y r u joining this engineering college, bcoz by giving donation each one can get admission but then what will happen further. Everytime u can't escape from giving exam........ once and once u have to give any exam, so according to me it is illegal to give donation instead of giving entrance exam to get admission in a engineering college....
14th January 2011, 01:56 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngawanglodey View Post
Hi,

It is illegal to get admission in college through donation, but you can get admission through management quota legally.
14th January 2011, 02:49 PM
hunk7009
Junior Member+

yes.only 70% seats are under government quota and the rest 30% is which college fills under the college management quota..
14th January 2011, 03:32 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Good afternoon,

Dear friend you have asked a very good question, donation is not legal at all. By giving donation people are cheating the nation, because a candidate who is not able to beat the enterance exam. I do not know, how he will became an engineer? If he is becaming an engineer then it is not in the favour of nation.

So as per my view it should be stoped totally because he is filling a vacancy for which is not eligible.

Good , in future I hope you will ask this type of questions which are in the favour of nation.
14th January 2011, 04:04 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Actually entrance through management quota is leagal and all colleges are reserved few percent seat for this type of admission.Entrance through donation is fell in this category.So according to procedure it is legal.
14th January 2011, 04:21 PM
sabav

Hello friend,yes its leagal .if you want govt seat get good score and choose the good college through counciling otherwise you can get seat throw self finance donation for they ask amount.which is better choose yourself.
14th January 2011, 04:43 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Hello friend,
there are many colleges in maharastra and karnataka in which you take admission
through donation.,those college take admission directly so, it is legal but if you take admission in those college which conducts entrance exam for admission then it is illegal.
14th January 2011, 05:43 PM
sonu1234

there is some managment quota in every college , in which they take money from student for giving addmission. of, course it is bad practice but it is completely legal.
14th January 2011, 08:44 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Its not about legal or ill-legal, most of the private or even government institution provide admission on donation. Its a matter directly related to corruption.

There are still many government and private institutions on the basis of Entrance Exams, so only desrveing one will get admitted.
14th January 2011, 08:47 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Hi
There is nothing wrong in it if you are giving donation for your admission as many of the private institute have reserved seat for this.

But it would be better if you give entrance examination if you are interested in doing engineering as this will save your money and also you get some govt. college also if you do the entrance examination .

So the best option for you is to give entrance examination and try to get admission in some govt. college and if you have not got any good college then take admission through donation.

GOOD LUCK
15th January 2011, 04:06 PM
ngawanglodey

Hello friends thanks for the prompt replies,
now i want to share my dillema with u.. I am an Indian national with my 12th stream in PCM, currently studying at the University of Vienna, Austria. Since I wish to change my course of study from physics to mechanical engineering, I am asked to bring a certificate from an established Indian institute stating that I would be entitled to commence or continue with my engineering field... i want to begin my studies here from summer semester, so i was wondering if anyone could provide me with a list of institutions which accept donations and the range of donation...thanks a million
15th January 2011, 10:34 PM
rahul_kumar066

It is legal act there is no rule and regulation in our law to obstruct such types of activity.
16th January 2011, 12:00 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Angry Re: Is it legal to get admission in some engineering college through donation?

Some Seats are reserved for those candidates who just give bundles of rupees to the respective colleges it may be through

brokers or agents or themselves.

In India, many colleges do same procedure, if you have money they have made this trick to pull all bundles from you.

But The seat depends upon two factors one is college reputation/infrastructure and another one is on which branch you are

opting for.

According to the legalize statements, it is not legal because we people working hard to get seat through any entrance Exam

and Big spoil guys get seats due to some bundles of money they give to colleges.

For this reason, NIT's And IIT's and other AIEEE under colleges doesn't have This facility. But Local colleges do have this

facilities.
16th January 2011, 12:19 PM
ashish_dsc

No, its not legal, its illegal because getting admission through donation means u r not looking at those children who work hard in their life for the exams, they keep on preparing for the exams, but if u just give donation and get admitted, its not good because already so much corruption is there in India and by giving donation u r encouraging the corruption, and also thinking that "there is no shortcut to success" so if u r giving donation, not giving exam, it means that u feel scare of giving exam because u don't know whether u will fail or pass, then y r u getting admitted in an engineering college. When u r not confident enough to give just an entrance exam,, then after getting admitted through donation, will u not have to give any exam.....????? just do think about my lines....and its better for u and for those children that u must give entrance exam.......not the donation.........its illegal.......
13th May 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

is managment quota available in govt. engg. college
22nd June 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I have passes 12 standard in science got mark in pcm 109/300 and 129 in pcb can i get the admission engineering/ meedical colleges
6th July 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

its a serious crime if u r providing a donation for addmision to those qualified criminal...!
fight against such curruption.
jai hind!
16th April 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

how much donation is needed for admission through management quota in private b.tech college in west bengal?
5th October 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have paid Rs. 25lacks for my admission ,but now they refused to give me admission .i requested them to return my money but they are not ready for the same . Please sujest me the way how can I get my money beck can I go to the court for the recovery of my amount.
17th January 2020, 09:59 PM
AdmissionBackup

Yes, You can join top engineering colleges via management quota seats. It is 100% legal coz I have tried and tested it many times. Being an admission consultant, our job is to connect students with top colleges for legal and genuine admission process.
17th January 2020, 10:02 PM
AdmissionBackup

Thumbs up Re: Is it legal to get admission in some engineering college through donation?

Yes, It is 100% legal to get admission under management quota seats. I have tried this process several times to get admission in top colleges, being an admission consultant our job is to connect students with colleges for genuine and authentic admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?