6th April 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Total donation required for admission in B.Tech? College help in getting loan?

1.can we get direct admission in Btech engineering?What is total donation in doing so?Will the college help me to get education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Total cost involved in completing a technical education like B.Tech and MBA?
  2. What is the cost of studying medicine in India?
  3. Required minimum marks to get admission in SRM? How much donation is required to get admission in SRM university? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Minimum donation and fee required to get a chance in MBBS private college for direct admission?
  5. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  6. How to get admission in Polytechnic College without giving any entrance test? Is it possible to take admission without any donation?
  7. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  8. What is the donation fee required for various medical college?
  9. How much donation is necessary for getting admission in Private Medical College?
  10. How to take admission in private engineering college without giving donation?
  11. Should I take admission in private medical college through donation or should I prepare for next years exam?
  12. Is B.Tech percentage compulsory to get admission in to top college?
  13. How to take admission into government college with less donation? I am a foreigner
  14. What is the minimum ranking required in KCET to get a seat in a good government medical college?
  15. Can I get loan before admission in college? -- [New]
  16. Will i be getting admission into any medical college through management quote offering 12 lacs?
  17. Total expenses in doing B.E. from Private/Governmental college? Can we get loans for doing B.E. from any institution?
  18. List of good private institutes for MBBS course? How much is the donation and fees?
2nd May 2014, 01:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total donation required for admission in B.Tech? College help in getting loan?

Yes, you can direct admission in B.Tech course. This is possible through management quota. But this facility is not available for the government institutes and top institutes like IITs and NITs. This provision is present in the private engineering institutes across the country.

Legally every private institute can take students through management quota upto 10% of the total seats. The total donation and seat booking varies from college to college depending on the reputation of the college. Usually in the private colleges with less tution fees and high reputation it is approximately 10 lakhs.

Yes, the college will definitely help you in getting education loan once you take admission. There are various banks which visit the private colleges of good reputation and offer students education loan. Usually this occurs for private institutes with good placement record. For others, you can approach the bank to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?