13th November 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

List of B.Tech(government) colleges in which a diploma engineer can apply for, after appearing in L.E.E.T exam?

sir , i want to know that how many govt. B.tech. Colages are aplicable for me . After doing diploma engg.
AFTER giving L.E.E.T exams

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma?
  2. How may I get complete information about LEET exam along with their exam date? How to apply for taking admission in NITs and BITS, Pilani? List of government colleges in North India for the same?
  3. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus?
  4. Syllabus and tips for preparation of LEET?
  5. How to change my college to study B.E through lateral entry
  6. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
  7. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  8. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET?
  9. List of various LEET colleges in different states for direct 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in HBTI by LEET? List of the government colleges in UP for LEET?
  12. Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat
  13. Confusion between Intermediate and Polytechnic
  14. Colleges and form dates for LEET after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Additional courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  16. Tips to crack LEET for diploma student
  17. How may I get admission in LEET colleges around Chandigarh after completion of my diploma in instrumentation technology?
  18. List of colleges providing lateral entry to the diploma holders? I have scored 402 rank in IPU entrance exam
27th June 2012, 11:52 AM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: List of B.Tech(government) colleges in which a diploma engineer can apply for, after appearing in L.E.E.T exam?

Well my friend i am happy to tell you that there are a lot of colleges under the Punjab Technical University (PTU). These colleges have seats available for students appearing in the LEET examinations. You will have to attend the LEET counseling for getting admission directly into the second year B.Tech. You can check the list of colleges available from the official website of PTU i.e www.ptu.ac.in. Thanks and best of luck.
4th July 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of B.Tech(government) colleges in which a diploma engineer can apply for, after appearing in L.E.E.T exam?

sir i have gived leet exam and i have gained total no 31,can i get a govt collage in haryana ?
25th August 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Can a diploma student give iit jee entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?