20th June 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in HBTI by LEET? List of the government colleges in UP for LEET?

sir can get admission in HBTI by LEET ? and there is any another govt. collage in u.p. for leet ?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous two years papers of PU LEET, Haryana LEET and UP LEET?
  2. List of various LEET colleges in different states for direct 2nd year admission?
  3. How to get admission in B.Tech through LEET?
  4. Which government colleges in India offer seats for direct admission 2nd year through LEET exam? Does PEC Chandigarh offer any seats for LEET qualifying students?
  5. How can I prepare for LEET?
  6. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. List of engineering colleges in Punjab which provide admission through LEET?
  8. Eligibility to apply in B.Tech for diploma holder in E&TC from IGNOU? Duration of B.Tech course after diploma? -- [New]
  9. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus?
  10. How good are the placements for LEET students in government college in Delhi and Haryana?
  11. Can I get HBTI or MMM after scoring 877 in general and 121 SC rank in UPTU LEET exam
  12. Date of sale of LEET forms? Date of LEET entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I join B.Tech in CSE after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How may I get complete information about LEET exam along with their exam date? How to apply for taking admission in NITs and BITS, Pilani? List of government colleges in North India for the same?
  15. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
  16. Information about LEET entrance test in Mumbai University?
  17. Syllabus and tips for preparation of LEET?
  18. List of government exams i am eligible for after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering through LEET?
24th February 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in HBTI by LEET? List of the government colleges in UP for LEET?

Can I get admission after diploma ? And what is syllabus after diploma for entrance test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?