31st May 2019, 07:49 PM
jewel maria john

List of banks providing educational loan for B.Sc Nursing degree course?

I have completed my 12th with 75% marks and now wanted to study B.Sc Nursing from top most colleges in India. What would be an average fees for top most colleges in India offering B.Sc Nursing? Will I get educational loan for studying B.Sc Nursing? Which all banks I can try?

15th June 2019, 07:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of banks providing educational loan for B.Sc Nursing degree course?

Some of the top banks providing education loan for Bachelor's degree in Nursing course is as below:

State Bank of India.

Bank of India.

Indian Bank.

Syndicate Bank etc.

There is online education loan portal where you can apply for education loan to multiple banks. The fee structure varies from colleges to college. You can visit official website of college for fee and its details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?