31st January 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

List of best government universities to do M.Phil in IT? Information about admission procedure and stipend?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in best government universities to do M.Phil in IT. Provide me list of universities with admission procedure and information about stipend?

Related Questions:
  1. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  2. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  4. admission without entranceand mphil in phd in hyderabad universities
  5. Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  6. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  7. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  8. List of Universities in India which offers Ph.D in Tourism?
  9. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  10. Phd Admission after M.Phil with 50% marks? Stipend possibilities?
  11. Can I get government college for M.Tech with 93.7 percentile with stipend?
  12. List of best universities to study PG Diploma in Library and Information Sciences with admission procedure -- [New]
  13. List of universities offering stipend for PhD(Anthropology) course?
  14. Procedure of admission in M.Phil 2016?
  15. Which one should I do after completion of MBA course? Ph.D or M.Phil?
  16. Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D course without giving entrance exam in any of the government universities in Hyderabad?
  17. How to get admission in M.Phil after M.Sc Statics in top universities of India? How much stipend government provides to M.Phil aspirants?
  18. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
31st January 2017, 05:49 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of best government universities to do M.Phil in IT? Information about admission procedure and stipend?

List of best government universities to do M.Phil in IT:-
**BITS, Pilani

**Central Institute Of English And Foreign Languages

**IGNOU

**Kakatiya University

**Kalyani University

**Kurukshetra University

**Madurai Kamaraj University

**Mother Teresa Women's University

**SNDT Womens University.

To get admission in M.Phil(IT) applicant should have completed master’s degree in the respective subject with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university. The university conducts an entrance exam for providing admission in this program.
31st January 2017, 07:26 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of best government universities to do M.Phil in IT? Information about admission procedure and stipend?

Mentioning some of the M.phil colleges in IT
>> University of Lucknow
>> Uttar pradesh technical university
>> Saroj institute of technology and management
>> Jaipuria SMRJ School
>> Institute of management studies.
>> Jawahar lal nehru university

** You need to visit the homepage of the college, there you need to go to admission section and apply online for the M.Phil admission. Download the admission form and attach the required documents as specified in the form.
31st January 2017, 09:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

list of best universities to do M.phil in IT:-

Awadhesh Pratap Singh University

Bharati Vidyapeeth University

Bhavnagar University

Bundelkhand University

Cauvery College for Women Christ

CMS College of Science and Commerce- Autonomous

CSI Bsihop Appasamy College of Atts snd Scoence.

Procedure for admission:-

A Common Entrance Test shall be conducted in the discipline of Arts, Science , Commerce, Management and in any other disciplines followed by an interview with regard to their research interest/ area by the concerned School /Department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?