15th August 2017, 08:37 PM
Arunapothuri

List of best night colleges providing B.Tech course in Hyderabad

I completed my polytechnic in industrial electronics. Is there any night college or university providing B.Tech course in Hyderabad? Can you please list all the best colleges which provide course at night? Awaiting for your response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which college I can get admission for M.Pharm without GPAT score? Fee structure of the course? Available Entrance Exams for taking admission into M.Pharm course?
  3. Which are the colleges providing part time? Summer internship providing companies in Hyderabad?
  4. List of the colleges in Hyderabad providing 5 years law course? What is the fee structure?
  5. List of private colleges in Hyderabad providing LLB course? How to get education loan for whole fees from government banks?
  6. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  7. List of the companies in Hyderabad providing internship to do Mini Project
  8. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Physics in Hyderabad -- [New]
  9. Which are the colleges in Hyderabad providing stipend?
  10. Eligibility for Emergency medicine course in Hyderabad after completion of BHMS? List of colleges for the same?
  11. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Pharmacy in Hyderabad? Eligibility to get admission for 12th PCB candidate?
  12. List of best BSc Computer and Electronics colleges in Hyderabad?
  13. List of colleges available for M.Tech\M.E in EEE in Hyderabad?
  14. List of best BHMS colleges in Telangan?
  15. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  16. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  17. List of clinical pharmacy colleges near Hyderabad and Ghatkesar
  18. List of companies in Hyderabad providing internship in PHP and ASP.net for three months
17th August 2017, 11:01 PM
starberry

Default Re: List of best night colleges providing B.Tech course in Hyderabad

Hello,

There are three colleges in Hyderabad that provide distance education.

1. Wisdom School of Management, Banjara hills
2. Shivani College of IT and Management, Dilsukh Nagar
3. Study and Lead Educational and Welfare Society, Ashok Nagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?