1st June 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Emergency medicine course in Hyderabad after completion of BHMS? List of colleges for the same?

I have completed my BHMS course and further wish to pursue Emergency medicine course from Hyderabad. Kindly, let me know that am I eligible for it or not? If yes, then please provide me the names of the colleges providing the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Hyderabad? List of colleges offering Diploma in Emergency Medicine in Hyderabad??
  2. Can female BHMS graduates apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  3. Am I eligible for diploma in Emergency Medicine after passing BHMS? Where can I do this course?
  4. Institutes in hyderabad for doing diploma in emergency medicine -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Information about PG Diploma course in Emergency medicine in Hyderabad after BAMS -- [New]
  6. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
  7. Which courses I can join after completion of BHMS? List of colleges offering that courses?
  8. What are the government jobs we can get after completion of BHMS course?
  9. PG Diploma courses in Emergency Medicine offered in Hyderabad?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine at B.U.M.S?
  11. Is there any chance for BAMS candidates to be eligible for MD emergency medicine? List of the colleges in AP all over India
  12. Colleges offering PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  13. List of private colleges offering LLB course? Qualifications required to become a Police Officer? List of private BHMS colleges?
  14. Can I do MBBS and BHMS after completing BHMS course
  15. Eligibility for M.Sc Microbiology or Genetics after BHMS?
  16. Can i do membership in emergency medicine and MD aerospace medicine together?
  17. Colleges which offer Diploma in Emergency Medicine for B.A.M.S student in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine? What is the fee structure?
17th June 2016, 11:47 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Emergency medicine course in Hyderabad after completion of BHMS? List of colleges for the same?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Emergency Medicine Course in Hyderabad:

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue this Emergency Medicine Course just after completion of BHMS Course. The basic educational qualification and duration of the course are given below.

>> Educational Qualification Required:
* Candidates must have completed MBBS degree with MCI registration

>> As you are from BHMS background, I am once again sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue this Emergency Medicine course.

>> Duration of Emergency Medicine Course: 1 year Full Time

As far as my knowledge is concerned, Medvarsity Online Limited offers this Diploma in Emergency Medicine course.

<> Medvarsity Online Limited
<> Ph. No: 097050 00768
<> Address: Life Sciences Building, Apollo Hospitals Complex, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana-500033
Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?