27th July 2016, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

List of best BHMS colleges in Telangan?

Hello Sir, I want to pursue BHMS from Telangana so I want you to provide the list of the best BHMS colleges in Telangan? Please answer as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private colleges offering LLB course? Qualifications required to become a Police Officer? List of private BHMS colleges?
  2. List of BHMS exam taken by states in which resident of other states can appear? Lit of college in UP, Chandigarh and Maharashtra which provides admission through Management quota?
  3. List of universities to do MD in USA?
  4. BHMS is possible through distance education? List of colleges offering this course through distance learning?
  5. Which courses I can join after completion of BHMS? List of colleges offering that courses?
  6. List government colleges for studying BHMS/BUMS in Mumbai?
  7. Eligibility for Emergency medicine course in Hyderabad after completion of BHMS? List of colleges for the same?
  8. List of BAMS and BHMS colleges in Nagpur with their contact details/
  9. What is the scope of BHMS course? List of top MD Colleges for Homeopathy?
  10. Will I get BHMS seat anywhere in AP after scoring 9182 rank in EAMCET? Which are the best college for BHMS course?
  11. Which stream of PG Diploma course will be better to study after BHMS? List of colleges in Gujarat to study? -- [New]
  12. What is the scope of BHMS? Which course is better among BHMS, BPT, ASLP and BPO?
  13. Can I do MBBS and BHMS after completing BHMS course
  14. Scope of BHMS course in Abroad
  15. List of best universities to do MD in USA after completion of BHMS?
  16. In which college can I get admission for BHMS through management?
  17. Top 50 government homeopathic medical colleges of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether fee expenses varies to study BHMS for local candidates compared to other state candidates? Which is better among Private and Government colleges to study BHMS?
28th July 2016, 11:45 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best BHMS colleges in Telangan?

List of best BHMS colleges in Telangana:

J.S.P.S Govt Homoeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad

Kakatiya Medical College
Address: Warangal- 506007
Phone: 0091-08712-25971, 23130

Osmania Medical College
Address: Hyderabad

Krishna Institute of Medical College, Hyderabad

Central Research Institute of Unani Medicine,Hyderabad

Dr B R K R Government Ayurvedic Medical,Hyderabad

Hyderabad Institute of Paramedical Technology,Hyderabad
11th June 2018, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

I got 638 marks in intermediate and 45 marks in TsEamcet can I get seat in B.U.M.S or B.H.M.S in Telangana state my email.id :[email protected] contact no:9700941623
11th June 2018, 05:09 AM
Unregistered

I have got 638 marks in intermediate and 45 marks in TsEamcet can I get admission in B.U.M.S or B.H.M.S in Telangana state
28th July 2019, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Which exam we should write to join in bhms and what rank we should get and if we get mcet rank means is it enough and what colleges are present in telangana state for bhms course and where it is located
29th July 2019, 04:54 PM
mani98

Best BHMS colleges in Telangana:

Devs Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Ranga Reddy

Dr CC Mattei Electro Homoeopathic Alternative Medical College Hyderabad

Jaisoorya Potti Sreeramulu Govt.Homoeopathic Medical College, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad

Jeeyar Integrated Vedic Academy, Sri Ram Nagar, Muchintal Road, palmakolP.O, Shamshabad, Hyderabad

MNR Education Trust, Bhagyanagar Colony, Madhapur, Hyderabad

Shreeyan Ishan Education Society- Hamsa Homoeopathy Medical College, Hospital And Research Centre, Ksheersagar village, Mulugu

Devs Homoeopathic Medical College,
Devnagar, R R
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?