21st May 2010, 06:36 PM
vikramS

List of collages along with their details for B.Sc(Physics) in Orissa and Chhatishgarh? I have 68% marks in 12th(PCM)

sir i want to get information about collages for B.Sc(physices) in orissa or chhatishgarh , i have got 68% in 12th(PCM) ,shall i get admission with such a poor percentage.

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering collages in Ahmedabad? How may I get details for the same?
  2. Can I get admission in AIEEE college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  3. List of engineering colleges which allow direct admission in B.Tech(civil) course through correspondence for diploma holders in Orissa?
  4. Details of AICTE approved institute in Orissa? Fee structure and procedure?
  5. List of the universities offering B.Ed course approved by orissa government -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of government merchant navy collages in Mumbai? What is meant by G.G rating
  7. Which are the colleges providing facility of B.Ed course in correspondence in the state of Odisha?
  8. What is the application procedure and details for JEE of Orissa?
  9. Is the Orissa Institute of engineering and technology, Orissa approved by AICTE?
  10. Which branch(outside Orissa) can I get with rank 7201(Orissa)?
  11. List of jobs I can apply for? I've completed graduation with 52% marks from berhampur university(Orissa), completed my PGDCA and pursuing M.A(education 2nd year) in private at sambalpur university Orissa
  12. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  13. List of Government and Private Colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured around 30 to 40 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  14. Can I do regular B.Ed course in Orissa having scored 51% of marks in Graduation with B.Com?
  15. List of B.Ed approved universities by Orissa Government?
  16. Is orissa scheduled caste included in central OBC list?
  17. How may I do M.Sc biotech Project work in Orissa?
  18. How may I do a free project work of M.Sc Biotech in Orissa?
14th March 2012, 12:28 PM
Deepak m24

Default Re: List of collages along with their details for B.Sc(Physics) in Orissa and Chhatishgarh? I have 68% marks in 12th(PCM)

Dear Vikram
As per your requirement here are few details of colleges offering B. Sc. Physics(Hons.) in Orissa at a very affordable price and good quality of education.
1. Government Autonomous college, Panposh, Rourkela
www.gacrkl.ac.in
[email protected]
[email protected]
0661-2664586

2. Gangadhar Meher College, Sambalpur
www.gmcollege.org
[email protected]
0663-2403413/2000492

3. Ravenshaw University, Cuttack
www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in
[email protected]
[email protected]
0671-2610060
0671-2632690

4. BJB autonomous college, Bhubaneswar-751014
www.bjbcollege.in/autonomouscollege

The admission fee of all these colleges is about Rs.650/-
All other fees will be around Rs. 200/- per year
If you want to reside in hostel , it will be around 5000 per year including mess charges
Exam. fees will be Rs. 500/-per year.

To get admission to any of the colleges you have to register through www.dheorissa.in may-june each year.
there is 64 hons. seats in physics in each college.

As you have scored 68% marks, so you will get to consider for hons. as there is only 40% marks required for hons subjects excluding extra optional.
There is a very high chance of getting admission to hons. degree in Rourkela govt. college and GM college , sambalpur.

You may also apply to admission in NISER, BHUBANESWAR through www.nestexam.in in jan-mar each year which provides 4 year integrated m.sc. course in physics.
www.niser.ac.in

good luck
16th July 2012, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of collages along with their details for B.Sc(Physics) in Orissa and Chhatishgarh? I have 68% marks in 12th(PCM)

I ve got 66% in 2. Can i get phy or chem honours in govt autonomous college rkl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?