20th January 2020, 07:23 PM
vkvishu 2

List of colleges and admission criteria for B.Sc Polymer Science after Diploma

Hi, I have done three years of regular Diploma course in Polymer Technology. So, now can I get admission in any UGC recognized colleges for doing B.Sc in Polymer Science? And, which are the best 10 colleges for B.Sc Polymer Science? From which university are those colleges affiliated to?

21st January 2020, 08:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges and admission criteria for B.Sc Polymer Science after Diploma

List of colleges for BSC Polymer Science in India:-
Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi
Cochin University
Department of Chemical Technology University of Bombay
The Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune
LD College of Engineering, Ahmedabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?