23rd April 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the process for admission after diploma in polymer technology

what is process for addmission in after diploma in polymer tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I do distance B.Tech in Polymer Technology/Rubber Technology?
  2. Which course can be taken after polymer technology? List of colleges offering the PG in Polymer Technology?
  3. Admission in biotechnical engineering course after completing diploma in polymer science?
  4. How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology
  5. Gujarat Technological University Rubber Technology 3rd Sem - Rubber Technology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Is there a good scope in Polymer Technology in India?
  7. How can I do B.Tech or plastic engineering course(1 year) through correspondence? I've done diploma(polymer technology) in government polytechnic college(Koratty)
  8. After doing diploma in Polymer Technology how can i do B.Tech in Chemical Engineering through lateral entry?
  9. How much fee I have to pay for PPT Exam?
  10. How to do part time M.Tech course in Polymer Technology or Petroleum Technology?
  11. Which companies provide internship for B.E Polymer Science and Technology students?
  12. How to take admission in printing press technology diploma after passing Matric in Pakistan? What is the admission process? Fee structure for the same?
  13. How can I do my B.Tech in Mumbai after doing diploma in Polymer and Plastic Engineering?
  14. Are there any scholarships for B.Tech students? What can I do to get the scholarship? Am I eligible for it after scoring A+ in all the subjects in SSLC and 90% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to be a plastic engineer from IOPE? I have completed diploma in polymer
  16. Can I do B.Tech in Polymer Technology after studying in BSc 3rd year
  17. What is the qualification required to apply for Kerala Lateral Entry Test?
  18. What is the process to take admission for aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&TC
20th July 2018, 09:56 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process for admission after diploma in polymer technology

Diploma in Polymer technology is a diploma level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in PCM with minimum 60% from any recognised board.

If you meet the requirements then you can study diploma in polymer technology.
The admissiosn process is different for every university. Few universities conducted entrance exam and few universities give direct admission based on the previous years performance. For applying to the admissiosn you need to fill the application form which will be available in the official website of the universities.

Some of the universities list which offer diploma in polymer technology are as follows:

- Chhotu ram polytechnic college, Rohtak, Haryana
- Central institute of plastic engineering & technology, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Central institute of plastic engineering & technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Gujarat technological university, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Nirma institute of diploma studies, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Ujjain polytechnic college, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh
- St. JR government polytechnic college, Jalandhar, Punjab
- Shri bhagubhai mafatlal polytechnic college, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?