5th August 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

How to do BSc with forensic science after 12th? List of the colleges in Delhi? What is the fee criteria?

I want to do bsc with forensic science after +2 . Please tell me the colleges in deli and their fee criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  2. List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?
  3. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  4. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of the colleges offering BSc in Forensic Science in Chennai
  6. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  7. Is M.Sc Psychology better after B.Sc Forensic?
  8. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme? -- [New]
  9. How to study forensic science after 12th? What exams I need to give? Best colleges in India offering BSc in forensic science
  10. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science?
  11. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic science in National Institute of Forensic science and criminology, Delhi?
  12. How can I join forensic science after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges in Kerala for forensic science?
  13. Eligibility for doing PG in Forensic Science after BSc degree? list of colleges in India offering the course?
  14. Which are the colleges offering BSc Forensic or Criminology in Chennai? I have completed my 12th and interested in forensic
  15. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Forensic Science in Chennai?
  16. Which are the colleges offering forensic science? I have completed 12th with 91%
  17. Placement, package, course duration and list of top colleges for B.Sc Forensic Science?
  18. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
16th April 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BSc with forensic science after 12th? List of the colleges in Delhi? What is the fee criteria?

fees of bsc forancic scince
13th May 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BSc with forensic science after 12th? List of the colleges in Delhi? What is the fee criteria?

hpw to apply for iifs delhi
14th May 2013, 06:21 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

After 12th you can apply for B.sc. in Forensic Science.

It is three year course.

Eligibility for B.Sc. in Forensic Science –

Intermediate with minimum 60% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharma etc.

Colleges / Universities for B.Sc. Forensic Science in Delhi -

Amity University, Noida

Galgotias University, noida

University of Delhi

Mangalayatan University, Aligarh, Delhi office

uOther colleges in India are -

Dr. Hari Singh Gaur University, M.P.

Raja Bahadur Venkat Rama Reddy Women’s College, Hyderabad

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada university, Maharashtra

Swami Vivekanand University, M.P.

3rd July 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the eligibility for doing bsc in forensic science..................and also tell me that whether maths is compulsary in science .............if any student have only pcb subject can he take admission in bsc forensic science.................?????????
16th November 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

my name is rakesh and i live in delhi i want to know best college of bse forensic sciences in delhi
17th March 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I am shad living in mumbai please tell me is better st xavi. Col.to bsc with foregnsic sci. Or other college.
3rd April 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I am abhishek kotnala i have recently given my 12th boards i want to enquire that wether mathematoics is manadatory subject to be there in 12th if i have done it with pcb then am i eligible for this course also i want to know the colleages of this coursea
7th June 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria for B.tech in Forensic Science in DU?
13th January 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b.sc in forensic science from india's best college,what is the name of that college? What is the eligibility criteria for that and fee structure
4th May 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i completed M.Sc chemistry in Tamilnadu. I want to do forensic study. tell about the fees structure and forensic colleges in Tamilnadu?
28th June 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I have taken computer science for 2 physics , chemistry and maths so can I go for BSC science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?