2nd July 2012, 12:41 PM
prateek707

Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?

i have completed my diploma in electrical engineering from gujarat and want to take admission in B.E(Electrical) in Mumbai or Pune. pls send me the minimum eligibility criteria,list of colleges in which i can take admission with the fees structure,and the essential documents required.thankyou.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria and fee structure for admission in Symbiosis, Pune?
  2. What is the eligibility to appear for CS course? What is the fee structure and how can I get the scholarship? Best colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  3. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  5. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  6. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  7. How to join Aeronautics engineering in Mumbai? What is the criteria and which are the good colleges for Aeronautical engineering and how much is the fee structure?
  8. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  9. What is the minimum fee structure to do MBBS?
  10. Fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit for MBBS entrance exam in Pune
  11. Admission details, eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed correspondence course?
  12. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  13. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  14. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft? -- [New]
  15. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  16. Is Symbiosis Pune offering MBA? Criteria for admission and the fee structure?
  17. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Forensics? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  18. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
31st August 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?

I have 52 % in M.A.. Am i eligible for PhD Admn in Mumbai Univ ?
S.R.Thakkar
5th December 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?

what eligibility is required for getting admission
for master on arts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?