24th July 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering M.Sc courses? I have completed b.Sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics from Bihar university, Muzaffarpur,Bihar

I have completed b.sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics fom B.R.A.Bihar university muzaffarpur,Bihar.I want to know that ,is m.sc offer by your university & what it fee
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  2. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges?
  3. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  4. What to do next after B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics?
  5. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
  6. Information about the best colleges for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  8. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education? -- [New]
  9. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  10. Job prospects of clinical nutrition in India? What to do after getting this MSc degree?
  11. What to do after BSc clinical nutrition and dietetics other than MSc
  12. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  13. How can I start coaching classes in Muzaffarpur, Bihar if working in Private sector at Saudi Arabia?
  14. List of top colleges or universities offering M.Sc degree in electronics?
  15. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing?
  16. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  17. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is the best between MSc Nursing and MSc Dietetics? I have completed BSc Nursing
20th July 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering M.Sc courses? I have completed b.Sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics from Bihar university, Muzaffarpur,Bihar

i comleted Bsc in clinical nut.... from bihar and want to complet Msc but where i cnfused PLZ.............. HELP
22nd May 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering M.Sc courses? I have completed b.Sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics from Bihar university, Muzaffarpur,Bihar

I have just completed mah graduation frm bsc(homescience)....now can you tell about the option for msc (food and nutrition) or diploma... plz help..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?