15th June 2011, 11:08 AM
vinay7276

List of colleges in Bangalore for doing B.Sc ag which do not conduct any entrance exam for admission?

sir i have completed my intermedite and i want to join bsc ag in banglore i want to join the colleges which do not having any entrance exams and also i want to know list of colleges offering bsc ag in banglore

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for B.Ed after completing graduation from Agra with 47%?
  2. How can I join Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges in Bangalore region?
  3. List of BCA colleges where admission is possible without an entrance exam?
  4. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Bangalore? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  6. List of colleges for BSc Honors? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  7. Can I get admission in Bangalore after doing BCA from Kurukshetra
  8. What is the procedure to join AGBSC diploma course?
  9. Can I do B.Sc course after completion of 12th class in Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Do we have option do Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) from reputed institutes?
  11. List of colleges which conduct the Ph.D in Hospital Administration and modules in Ph.D programme? What is the criteria for admission? What is the fee structure?
  12. Admission in law after scoring 65% in 12th? List of colleges in Navi Mumbai which conduct this course?
  13. How to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala? -- [New]
  14. Which are the good colleges for MSc Biotech in Delhi, Bangalore? Which is the entrance exam?
  15. Which entrance exam should I clear to join MCA in colleges of Bangalore like Christ and Dayanand?
  16. Best colleges, required percentage and fee structure for MBA course?
  17. List of colleges which offer Master of Finance & Accounting course in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  18. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
2nd March 2012, 02:16 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: List of colleges in Bangalore for doing B.Sc ag which do not conduct any entrance exam for admission?

List of colleges in Bangalore

Bangalore University
Gulbarga University
Karnatak University
Kuvempu University
Mangalore University
Mysore University
University of Agricultural Science, Bangalore
University of Agricultural Science, Dharwad
16th May 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Bangalore for doing B.Sc ag which do not conduct any entrance exam for admission?

pls send the bsc in agri colleges lest in Karnataka
28th May 2012, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

i want the list of colleges of b.sc ag in bangalore
5th June 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

bsc agriculture course offering colleges in bangalore...??????
11th June 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i want a ag.bsc college list in ap
15th June 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the fees for ag bsc in following states tamil nadu,banglore,karnataka,maharastra
30th July 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

please list out the all AGBsc colleges list in AP and Karnataka
19th September 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir,may i know what is the fee structure in banglore colleges%u2753
27th February 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i want the list of b.sc ag colleges in banglore
20th May 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

best colleges in bangalore that offer bsc course without any entrance exam
21st August 2014, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my intermediate with 80percent of marks can I get AGBSE?
23rd December 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission to BSc Agri and when it starts?
Is it possible for an 'other state' student to get admission in Bangalore university colleges for BSc Agri ?
29th April 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

should i have write any entrance exam for going for BSc Agriculture? ??
30th April 2016, 11:22 PM
baarsa

List of colleges in Bangalore for doing B.Sc ag which do not conduct any entrance exam for admission.

1.Bangalore University
2.Mysore University
3.University of Agricultural Science, Bangalore
4.University of Agricultural Science
5.Gulbarga University
6.Karnatak University
7.Kuvempu University.
5th May 2016, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission to BSc Agri and when it starts?
Is it possible for an 'other state' student to get admission in Bangalore university colleges for BSc Agri ?
8th March 2017, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

List of collages in bihar for doing B.Sc ag which do not conduct any entrance exam for admission?
8th March 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

List of collages in bihar for doing B.Sc ag which do not conduct any entrance exam for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?