1st June 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Chennai affiliated to Anna University having Marine Engineering?

can i get the list of colleges in chennai affliated to anna university having marine engineering

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 33.162 in TANCET M.E computer science?
  2. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai? List of the top colleges for MCA in Chennai
  3. List of best marine engineering colleges in Chennai?
  4. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Anna University? List of the colleges in Chennai?
  5. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliate by Anna University in Chennai
  6. Which college will I get after scoring 21.75 marks in TANCET?
  7. List of top MCA affiliated colleges under Anna University Chennai?
  8. List of Engineering colleges which offer Automobile Engineering under Anna University in chennai? -- [New]
  9. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai?
  10. Which are the colleges that are affiliated by Anna University? I wish to do MBA Airline and Airport management in Chennai
  11. Best college to do Bio medical engineering and IT at Coimbatore, Chennai(Affiliated to Anna University)?
  12. In which college will I get after scoring 41.388 marks in TANCET for M.E?
  13. List of top 15 engineerinng colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/M.E in Electronics affiliated to Anna University with government fee?
  14. List of top 50 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu affiliated to anna University?
  15. List of top engineering colleges providing Aerospace/Aeronautical course in Tamilnadu affiliated to Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do M.E part time? What is the starting date? Detals of part time M.E course?
  17. Recent rankings of top 50 colleges affiliated to Anna University of Chennai?
  18. Will I get ECE in college affiliated to Anna University after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
7th June 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Chennai affiliated to Anna University having Marine Engineering?

List of Colleges offered M.E Computer Science in Tamilnadu
13th August 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Chennai affiliated to Anna University having Marine Engineering?

Is jaya engineering college is best college in chennai and i am going to take the course EIE. . . please suggest me?
21st August 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

need phd guides under anna university for the department of computer science and engineering
26th August 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is jaya engineering college is best college in chennai and i am going to take the course EIE. . . please suggest me?
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............jaya college is mokka college....
4th September 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

is madha college is good for doing m.e?
10th January 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

which colleges is good for MBA in chennai??
10th April 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

which col is best for dng marine engineering affiliated under Anna university????
9th May 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

which is the top 50 colleges in tamilnadu for mechanical engineering
28th March 2015, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

List the engineering colleges under anna university having marine engineering
23rd April 2015, 12:11 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

The list of colleges in Chennai affiliated to Anna University having Marine Engineering:-

SAMS College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai

SKR Engineering College, Chennai

Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai

Saveetha Engineering College, Chennai

Meenakshi College of Engineering, Chennai

SRR Engineering College, Chennai

SSN College of Engineering, Chennai

Sriram Engineering College, Chennai

Alpha College of Engineering, Chennai

G.K.M. College Of Engineering And Technology, Chennai
21st April 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Please give me good suggestion for me. What college for good studying in marine engineering college .... Plz tell me .. This is my email ID .
[email protected]
25th June 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I passed the exm in imu 2016 rank is 7028 you got it government colleage in marine engg in btech programme
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?