19th March 2017, 10:10 AM
Susmita Mandlik

List of colleges to do part time M.Arch course? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

I am completing B.Arch in this year. Please give me list of Part Time colleges for M.Arch and procedure to get admission in them? Can you please provide me the information which I have to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  3. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chennai?
  5. List of BE part time colleges of computer technology in Pune?
  6. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry part time?
  7. When does graduation courses forms are general out?
  8. Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course?
  9. List of colleges to do part time Phd in Karnataka or Tamil Nadu near by Kerala State?
  10. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Ph.D part time?
  11. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  12. MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence?
  13. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  14. List of the engineering colleges along with their details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc, offering BE course through correspondence?
  15. List of good colleges which provides part time integrated Ph.D course?
  16. Any colleges for doing diploma in part time? Admission list of those universities?
  17. What is the procedure followed to join M.Tech/M.E as part time in Chennai?
  18. List of courses I can apply as a part time after completing B.E(Electrical engineering)? Am currently working in SS and have experience of 2 years
22nd June 2017, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges to do part time M.Arch course? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

Rohit.B
Hi, Glad to help you
Yes, There are many college are providing the part time master in architecture in Mumbai. But you should go for full time. As part time the colleges are in the following

Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture
Bharati Vidyapeeth University%u2019s College of Architecture
Sinhgad College of Architecture
Padmashree Dr DY Patil College of Architecture
Dr Baliram Hiray College Of Architecture
Raghunath jew bidyapitha
bhagwat das architecture college
andheri college of Architecture
Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Santhas Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture
college of Architecture, Mumbai
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University - Maharashtra
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
Dr Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture For Women
MCE Society's Allana College of Architecture
Bhagwati college, mumbai
bhanu prasad college of mumbai
Bijay college of Architecture mumbai
Kharavela College of architecture, mumbai
Bhadra college of multimedia, mumbai

These are the best college in the Mumbai which are provide the part time correspondence architecture courses. But I suggest You to read full time courses.
If you take your architecture course lightly then you can not know anything.
Architecture course is the most valuable course which is helping us to model any structure of the house. It is the best Course Forever. Please take it seriously.

All the best
27th June 2017, 04:44 PM
yamram

Default Re: List of colleges to do part time M.Arch course? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

Hi
If you had pursued B.Arch and further want to upgrade your qualification by pursuing M.Arch then you should have at least passed your B.Arch with 50% aggregate marks and it should be approved by Council of Architecture. It is of total of 3 years course and you can do it part time also. There are very few colleges and universities which are offering part time M.Arch are Lovely Professional University, Sushant School of Art and Architecture, Anna University, Vellore Institute of Technology and few others. So you can select the best institute or university by going through the information.
27th June 2017, 04:45 PM
yamram

Hi
If you had pursued B.Arch and further want to pursue M.Arch then you should have at least passed your B.Arch with 50% aggregate marks and it should be approved by Council of Architecture. It is of total of 3 years course and you can do it part time also. There are very few colleges and universities which are offering part time M.Arch are Lovely Professional University, Sushant School of Art and Architecture, Anna University, Vellore Institute of Technology and few others. So you can select the best institute or university by going through the information.
13th November 2022, 07:47 PM
Mythreyi1990

List of colleges

Vishveshvaraya national institute of technology

Bagawathi college

Bijay college of architecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?