6th November 2018, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fee expenses offering Bachelor of Hotel Management in Bhubaneswar?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard with Odisha Board. After completing my 12th, I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course anywhere in Bhubaneswar. Kindly let me know about the colleges as well as the fee expenses. Waiting for your response!

15th November 2018, 06:21 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee expenses offering Bachelor of Hotel Management in Bhubaneswar?

List of colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management in Bhubaneswar are as follows:-

National Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism
Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition
BJB Autonomous College
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University
Attitude Business School
Bijuattanaik College of Hotel Management Tourism and Social Work
Utkal University of Culture
Ranijta Institute of Hotel Management and Catering

Fee should be upto Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 50,000 per year.
It may varies as per college.
15th November 2018, 06:47 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee expenses offering Bachelor of Hotel Management in Bhubaneswar?

List of colleges with fee expenses offering Bachelor of Hotel Management in Bhubaneswar are as follows:-
National Institute of Hotel Management & Tourism, Bhubaneswar
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar - Rs. 75K/Yr
Gopabandhu School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar - Rs. 50K/Yr
Utkal University of Culture, Bhubaneswar
Bijupattanaik College of Hotel Management and Social Work, Bhubaneswar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?