4th July 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?

Can anyone of you let me know about the structure of MSc course in Hospitality and Tourism Management? I would also like to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can apply in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  2. Admission procedure to study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  3. Detailed information about MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) course offered in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  5. Fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  7. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  8. Fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  9. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  10. Fee expenses of MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  11. Fee structure of BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  12. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  14. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
  16. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  18. How many PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management seats are available in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
15th February 2022, 08:48 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?

Course Structure:-

*Infrastructure Management

*Research and Quantitative Methods

*Tourism Management

*Sociology of Tourism etc ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?