29th January 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fee expenses offering MSc(Food and Nutrition) in Bhubaneswar?

Hi everyone, I am looking for the colleges in Bhubaneswar which provides MSc course in Food and Nutrition. Can you please let me know about the colleges in this city offering this MSc course? Kindly tell me the fee expenses as well.

9th February 2019, 08:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee expenses offering MSc(Food and Nutrition) in Bhubaneswar?

List of colleges with fees expenses offering MSc ( Food and Nutrition) in Bhubaneswar:-

Attitude Business School - ABS
Plot No. N-1A/7, 4th Floor, Near Raj Interior, IRC Village, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar, Orrisa.
9th February 2019, 08:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee expenses offering MSc(Food and Nutrition) in Bhubaneswar?

List of colleges offering MSc in Food and Nutrition in Odisha:

Sambalpur University
Jyoti Vihar Sambalpur, Odisha.
Phone: 06632430157.
9th February 2019, 08:53 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges with fees expenses offering MSc (Food and Nutrition) in Bhubaneswar:-

Attitude Business School,
Plot No, N- 1A/7, 4th Floor, Near Interior, IRC Village, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar, Orrisa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?