10th July 2018, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management seats are available in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar for PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management. I want to study this Diploma course, so I want to know that how many seats are there in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management admission in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  4. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  5. Admission procedure to study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  6. Detailed information about MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) course offered in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  7. Which is better for me in Orissa, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and UP after scoring 182443 rank in AIEEE?
  8. How many BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) seats are available in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane? -- [New]
  9. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  10. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
  11. Bachelors in hotel management and tourism after 10th diploma in Hotel Management?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  13. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  16. How many BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) seats are available in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  17. What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  18. Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course?
23rd April 2019, 02:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management seats are available in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?

The total number of PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management seats are available in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar is 45.

National Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism - NIHMT

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Plot No. 66, Gopinathpur, Dhauli
Bhubaneswar, Orissa 751002, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?